Lowest prices for your stay
US$11
Priceline
US$11
Agoda.com
US$9
Hotels.comUS$11
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$11
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

The best hotel at Udon Thani, quite quiet environment but disadvantages is no 7-11 around or either restaurants. They provide best solution for those couple stay in this property.

Hope to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wai Yin Y
Reviewed 28 August 2018

It was lucky that I traveled with my mother last time at B2 Resort (Udon).
The transparent glass door would make it awkward if I have to share the room with friends and/or colleagues on the business trip.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We choose this hotel coz we used to stay at B2 in CNX , but this time we a little disappointed
1. Location is ok but unfortunately we were there when it is heavy rain and flooding we have to wait for 2 hour in order to be back to the hotel
2. Need to improve about the cleanliness. A lot of dust and esp for me I am Alergy to dust
3. The water pressure is very low, I am not sure because we are on 8th fl or not. When we came back and try to take shower it like just dripping
4. We stay there 2 rooms for 3 nights and we have to reissue the key card everyday! I don’t understand there procedure. Can’t they just make it for the whole period of staying? ESP I have a 2 yrs with me so I have to carry my babie up and down regarding to this matter
5. I understand this is the budget hotel and they will not offer evrything as 4 or 5 star but when we booked the room we already informed that there will be 2 adult and one 2 yrs. We got the twin bed and they told us to push the bed together to make the bed bigger. Then we call down to ask for the set of pillow and blanket for my babe and staff said there will be and extra charge of 300 THB for the bed set
From my past experience with B2 brand is quite good, but this time I really think that I make a wrong decision this time

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Wassa2014
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The price for a night was under 40$ Canadian but not sure if worth it...Upon arrival there was about 8 people working at front desk but still took time to respond to us and we were only customers.. .no one showed us to our room but instead were texting on their phones...about the room...we arrived and there was urine in the toilet which hadn't been flushed and hair all over the floor as well as dust everywhere... we had to ask someone to come and clean the room which they did...I won't be staying there again...compared to the B2 in Pattaya which we have stayed before which is very clean...

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

If looking for a budget hotel in Udon just for a night and early leave for morning flight, B2 is a good choice.

It's located in the heart of Udonthani city ,not far from UD town or shopping area. Just take around 20 mins. to the airport.

I had a night there with another 2 family members in a room with 2-single bed and 1 double bed cost about 1,000 baht/night. (This room type is maximum for 4 pax)

Room is very spacious, but quite dark. It would be great if there are more light bulbs. Other facilities meet the standard.

Importantly, you'd better to have a car to reach B2 because the hotel is quite far away from main road and the way to the hotel is really dark at night. (Hotel shuttle bus is on service in case you have no vehicle)

Date of stay: November 2017