Bonnie Castle Resort
Otter Creek Inn(Alexandria Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
Riveredge Resort(Alexandria Bay)
US$88
The Ship Motel(Alexandria Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,022 results
All reviewssports barmanor housenew ownersroom was cleanthe riverindoor poolcontinental breakfastoff seasongreat weekendget awaygreat viewalex baypointecastlemarinabrunchsummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

1. No elevator. Employees watched us load all our stuff on a luggage cart and then told us there was no elevator.
2. Light in the shower didn't work and the glass covering was loose and dirty.
3. Went to dinner on site on Friday night. We all ordered dinner (4 people)and the waitress came back with everyone else's dinner and tells me she put in my order wrong and asks if I want what they made. I said no I would like what I ordered. She said ok it will only take a minute. Everyone else was done by the time I got my meal. No one offered to take it off my bill. O well I guess.
4. Breakfast was a few little cereal boxes and English muffins. Wow could ya spare it?
5. Some of the rooms on our floor were being worked on and the workers smelled like smoke. Made the whole hallway smell.
6. We decided to go elsewhere for dinner the 2nd night because of the experience the night before. Afterward we came back to the "resort" bar. As soon as we walked in, we smelled the strpng smell of urine. We had 1 drink and left couldn't take it anymore.
We will never be back and we would never recommend this place to anyone. There are many other options in the area.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2018

My wife and I went on a get away weekend nd elected to stay at Bonnie Castle and were not disappointed!! The staff is very helpful and pleasant, the rooms are clean and spacious and the food was exceptional!! I highly recommend Bonnie Castle!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Was lovely, quiet and clean, needs a little updating, showing it’s age.
Would recommend if looking to get away, wouldnlikely be better in the summer, more to do and see in the area. Not many shops or restaurants we open.
Was nice to see the boats on the St Lawsrence

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

You can tell they are undergoing renovations but that being said they were friendly and very accommodating to our group. The pool area was nice and they did let us come back between hockey games even though we had checked out that AM. Beautiful view of the castle!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Had a great weekend at the Bonnie Castle in November with my siblings and our spouses. We enjoyed the pool area, the bar and the restaurant. We had the best wings! We were pleasantly surprised at the caliber of the food in the bar area. The bar and restaurant staff were amazing!

Our only disappointment was that we had previously stayed and congregated as a group in the area near the indoor pool as we all had poolside rooms. It was a great meeting spot as we waited for others to join us or get ready for dinner. We had played cards and games after dinner and into the night without disturbing anyone as we had booked all the poolside rooms. This time however, they locked our balcony gates as well as the door to the pool area at 9 and didn't unlock them until 9 the next morning so we were unable to congregate as a group. Imagine sitting on your deck at 8 am enjoying a coffee but not being allowed to sit in the common area visiting with your family while you enjoyed your morning coffee. Obviously with 10 of us there was no room for all of us in any one couples room. I completely understand the reasoning behind this change in policy but it was disappointing just the same. As there is no common area available to meet as a group until the bar opens at noon or 4 (depending on the day) we will have to look for another venue for our next weekend away as a group.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family