2,311 results
All reviewsles orangersbeach restaurantles orangesfree massagepizzajasmine barfish pedicurestandard roompaninisanimation teamindoor poolmain restaurantstir frythomas cooksea viewhorse ridingwaiter service
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We visited 5th June for a week and had an absolutely amazing holiday.

Firstly my main focus is on how disabled friendly this place was due to my husband having muscular dystrophy and us not taking his wheelchair. Well our first thought was yes there is a ramp at the entrance but it was rather steep but non the less it was manageable, we were greeted with a refreshing glass of orange juice and chocolates while filling in paperwork, we were then taken to our room (19) which entailed steps from the main reception although we found there was ramped access to the far side of the stage and steps from the disco/pool which was also ramped but yet again very steep but it’s manageable. Our room was very clean with a beautiful view of the gardens. Every effort has been made to provide disabled access the only place which hadn’t was to the indoor pool and gym which for us wasn’t a problem.
The beach was beautiful and accessible via boards, plenty of sun beds available, the beach restaurant serving lunch, was lovely food very good plenty of choice and the cakes were lovely and plenty of fresh fruit (disappointed I never tried the wok or pizza) although I can recommend the waffles with chocolate.
The pool area was clean and tidy but sun beds soon get reserved so be quick if you want one. The breakfast was adequate although I found the boiled eggs off so steered clear of those, I had omelette most days while hubby had fried eggs on toast, the evening meal we found to be the same food that was served at lunchtime but with a few added extras, rabbii was such a lovely guy nothing was ever too much for him.
The evening entertainment was good the animation team work so hard all day long and are always happy to help, Samir is a cheeky chap, a big shout out to Selena who worked her socks off from being on the front reception desk to doing shows on an evening. The jasmine bar was welcoming and Louis does amazing cocktails I can recommend (first kiss) wow it’s strong. The nightclub was great it was quite busy that was until my hubby and friends requested ac/dc hahaha but we did have a brilliant time dancing the night away. The Thomas cook rep was helpful.
All in all a really relaxing enjoyable holiday. And we would definitely return.

Keep up the good work all staff at les orangers XX

7  Thank Yvy B
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Just returned from holiday after a fab week at this great hotel, rooms a bit tired but maids do a great job rooms are spotless, gardens are wonderful like a wee oasis you don't expect too see. Staff are fab can't do enough for you , always a smile. The only complaint I have, NOT the hotel, don't waste your money booking the airport lounge keep it in your pocket..not what you are promised..

Room Tip: Book a sea view room amazing and quiet
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank PaymieAimee
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a week at this hotel and can honestly say it was the best holiday we have ever had, we was a little apprehensive at first travelling to tunisia as we had never been before but was soon put at ease as soon as we arrived and was greeted so warmly by the staff in the hotel. This continued for the rest of the week, the staff really couldn’t do enough for you from the restaurant staff to the cleaners they was all so polite and kind. Monty the evening waiter was absolutely amazing and the nicest person you could ever meet. Animation team worked so hard from half 9 In the morning till half 11 at night but still came and had a chat with the guests afterwards ( Mado in particular.) The beach was beautiful with golden sands and the sea was perfectly clear. There was always something to eat in the restaurant of a evening but lunch was the best for me with pizzas cooked fresh and paninis around the pool.
It’s worth upgrading to the sea view rooms as we was in a block on the ground floor at the back of the hotel and they could do with a lick of paint but still perfectly comfortable.

I really don’t have a bad word to say about this hotel, so much so I’m planning to return later in the year. Thanks to everyone for a fantastic stay!

6  Thank Ellis1512
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Just come back from two weeks holiday here. Overall holiday was nice, lovely beach (but watch out for the camel dung)! Plenty of chairs and sun/shade if you want it. Pool is nice too but get your towel on early if that is your preference. We ended up finding our spot on the rooftop above the beach restaurant just outside the indoor pool It was lovely and quiet up there. Food is OK, better in the beach restaurant for lunch, great Pizzas and Wok. I found the main restaurant after a good week it became a bit samey. yes you can prebook Italian or Tunisian for the evening which we did, but the fiasco of actually getting the correct food or even hot food you ordered was a joke so did not do that again. Even for my birthday meal, yes I got flowers but the wrong food!
The only real downside to the holiday was "TOWELS" getting and changing your beach towels. The manager in the towel change was extremely rude, shushing you away saying come back in an hour, you go back in an hour to get shushed away again and told to come back in half an hour. So many people complaining about this, it is really something this hotel needs to address. I did complain to the TC rep to be told he would buy me towels from the shop! Not really solving the problem of being able to change them is it! The hotel does offer a room and shower facility for late checkouts which is good, however when we got into the room, the towels there were sopping wet, meaning again we had to go and ask for dry towels to be told madam we are at full capacity! I am sorry but if you offer the shower service then offer the dry towels too! Most staff very pleasant and happy to help, animation team fun and always had a smile but I feel some of the managers there need retraining in customer service.

Room Tip: Book a sea view room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank CarolDowney
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We had the greatest time here. Every need is fully catered for by the staff.

The food was amazing and there is such a great selection. The staff are honestly so lovely and fantastic, would recommend this to everyone! It's a beautiful place.

5  Thank Laura H