All reviews private beach spa center animation team reception staff travel agent public areas special thanks nice holiday a la carte restaurant two weeks every meal evening entertainment salad beach bar adel tunisia yasmine
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel definitely deserved its five tar rating as I had no issues with the hotel on this trip; the house keeping were on time, so the room was always clean and there was entertainment all day long-like a DJ who played songs of our choice. The people were beyond nice and they had great hospitality, especially: Ritta, Saif, Momo and Kareem.
I will definitely come here to stay again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SelenaRaja02
Alhambra-Thalasso, Sales & Marketing Manager at Alhambra Thalasso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear Selena

Greetings from Hotel ALHAMBRA THALASSO 5* Hammamet.

On behalf of the entire ALHAMBRA THALASSO Team, I want to tell you how much we enjoyed your stay with us.

We are thankful that you shared this with all our Trip Advisor guests also.

Our team work hard at ensuring each guest has a wonderful experience while staying with us.

We look forward to having your stay with us again in the near future.

Again Thank you :)

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The 2 weeks I spent a the alhambra thalasso with my finance,
Were absolutely bliss. After reading previous reviews on TripAdvisor
All I can say is the staff and the whole hotel must have gone under a
Massive change. We were greeted extremely warmly by the reception staff (especially
Brahmi).
Check in was very efficient and we’re given the time table of restaurant opening
Times. Our bags were carried to the room by a happy porter who pointed out
The bars, pools, quite rooms etc.. In fact it was the staff that made our stay as
Memorable as it was. Wandi who managed the inside bar during the day, was always
Extremely polite and courteous. His colleague Maler Saudi who managed the pool
Bar was equally helpful and polite. He was a very busy man serving the majority
Of the guests always with a smile. The evening bar manager was a very efficient
Man called Waulid Koffofoh. He was extremely attentive to the small amount of
British guests. I’m sure I owe him an apology for serving me long after the bar
Closed. But my two biggest thanks to the staff are for Ahmed Ahari. Who was the
Bar waiter who also worked at the beach. His English was superb, and whenever
We saw him he always made us laugh. His obsession with the words chicken an
Potato were hilarious. I actually class him as a friend now. If ever anyone needed
A massive congrulation and a pay rise from management it’s Ahmed. The second
Big chuck up goes to the whole of the animation team. Larry, Diego, Jimmy and
Rafficka. The whole team worked hard all day ensuring the guests were happy
And entertained. Special thanks to Larry who’s English was brilliant. And who’s
Energy never failed to amaze me. There are plenty more staff members who need
Mentioning. Most of the waiters in the restaurant were very attentive. And the
On site shop is run by genuine Tunisian with a massive smile and two extremely
Helpful sons. All in all a brilliant holiday and as you can see by the review it was the
Staff that made it. I hope to return in the near future. Thank you Tony and Diane

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tony p
Alhambra-Thalasso, Sales & Marketing Manager at Alhambra Thalasso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Ahmed,

Greetings from Hotel ALHAMBRA THALASSO 5* Hammamet.

We are thankful that you shared this with all our Trip Advisor guests also.

We look forward to having your stay with us again in the near future.

Again Thank you :)

Reviewed 30 July 2018

+ the staff is absolutely adorable. We were traveling with my dad who has Alzheimer disease and they did so much to make our stay and his better. If there was an Olympic Medal for kindness, the Hotel Alhambra Thalassa Hammamet gets the Gold!
+the environment, so comfy, and exotic.Not like the one across the street!
+the beach and its music, first class DJ!
+The Thalasso center, awesome 1/2 day packages for absolutely indecent prices (I wished I had one of these 1/2 day packages every single day

- Housekeeping is a bit slow to react
- The music at night by the pool. Too loud!

Room tip: Pool side view is great, but gets noisy between 9 and 11pm (loud music)
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank bergstrand
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel does not deserve a 5 star - even 4.

catastrophic room service (the room was sometimes not clean after lunch), and sometimes after toilets were missing towels,
deposit boxes were inaccessible,
beach/pool towels can not be changed on a daily basis,
at the poolside bar, funny small quantities of drinks (beer, wine),
small swimming pool,
too far to the beach,
not all inclusive on the beach,
bad location of thehotekl,
not very friendly staff part (with few exceptions)

not very large selection of quality dishes, but meals were quite tasty

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaliA157
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I dare to say that never ever in my life, I have not faced such rude administrator and reception stuff before.
One you ask for every service, they just say: it is not in our services.
Some plugin do not work, there is problem with siphon, no slipper, no iron, no tea maker in the room ....

If you want to enjoy your travell and for every moment not to face new problems, go to a 3 stars hotel but do not go to Alhambra hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alhambra-Thalasso, Sales at Alhambra Thalasso Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Mr SHAHRAM,

We are really sorry to hear that your experience in our Hotel did not meet with your expectations.

Here in ALHAMBRA THALASSO, we normally pride ourselves on the high standards of service that we provide, which our guests appreciate and have come to expect from our Hotel, but we appear to have let ourselves down on this occasion, which is very rare, and for this, we sincerely apologies.

We regularly make improvements to our service based on the feedback of our valued guests, and we have forwarded your comments to our Hotel management for quality control purposes.

In order to answer to your claim and to correct some informations, mostly for our futures guests, we inform you that the plugins (electrical outlets) come on with the wall switches. We could have informed you about this if you have just called our reception. As well, we could have provided you with slippers if you have just asked for it. Concerning ironing, we inform you that we offer a very good and fast service of lingerie, so you could have easily order it from your room, as well as the Tea, if you have called our room service.

Thank you anyway for your review and hope that, despite the disappointments of this stay and after the corrections on your feedback, you will visit us again in future, so that we may restore your faith in us.

Best regards,