2,523 results
All reviews animation team our waiter evening entertainment sea view great holiday bar staff special thanks all inclusive package plenty of choice thomas cook two weeks pool area is visited this hotel spent a week life guards quad biking salad
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I visited Medina Solaria And Thalasso in August 2018, and I will divide my evaluation into parts.

•Animation Team: thank you Aziz, Nawel, Karim,iheb and the rest of the animators for making our stay fun and memorable, working nonstop all day, you guys are the best. I enjoyed the stretching classes, aqua gym activity, waterpolo and Zumba exercise, my recommendation is maintain the activity schedule everyday and not skipping a single activity.
I also recommend for the animation team to distribute the activity program and schedule to guests so they get informed.

•Room service: overall room service is good. However, since it’s a five star hotel , slippers and bathrobe should be available for guests along with shampoos. My mom asked for a shampoo and the staff told her it’s only for the presidential suite.

•waiters were friendly and not rude, always available at the restaurant and reception bar.

•reception was always clean and air conditioned, with peaceful atmosphere and relaxed music, it is huge so it doesn’t get crowded.

•Food was good with many options everyday, sea food was available everyday during lunch and dinner. I recommend making traditional Tunisian sweets more. White rice needs to be steamed more.

•external pool is big , but I noticed some beach sand inside it, it needs to be cleaned more often.

Overall, All the staff were kind and respectful, i enjoyed my stay and would love to come back again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank manelo2018
MedinaHotels H, Responsable relations publiques at Medina Solaria & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Manel,

Thank you a lot for your review ! It is nice to hear that you had a nice stay overall and that you will come back again someday :) We take in consideration your remarks and thank you once again for helping us to improve our services :) Until next time, best regards !

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at many five stars hotel in Tunisia without any problem.
But I had an
awful and terrible experience at what is called five stars hotel which should be rated sub zero.
I made the mistake by booking so called inclusive presidential suite for a week. On arrival the suite was barren and didn’t contain any basic tools such as cubs and cutlery , let alone the empty mini bar.
The food was atrocious, the meat was like rubber and the fruit was old for five days , the same fruit covered with flies.
Though I paid for the food , I had to eat outside most of the time. I hope the management would compensate me for the unnecessary losses.
The location was fine but terrible noisy music all night from the hotel and surrounding neighbours.
Although the staff were nice and friendly .
I would not recommend this hotel at all.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Professor Nabil A

Dear Professor Nabil,

Thank you for your review. We are fond to hear that our staff was very nice and friendly. The cutlery does not make part of the rooms features. Regarding the drinks for the minibar, they are on request and billable according to client's wish. July and August are fully booked months and yet we did not received your kind of remark about the buffet. We take into consideration your comment and we thank you once again for taking the time to write. Best regards

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I had all inclusive in this hotel, the room was clean the stuff is fine but the food is bad bad : old fruits and meals don’t change at all, i had even and all my friends intoxication with that food !!
I don’t recommend it at all

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank fatima zahra B

Dear Fatima,

First of all, thank you for your review. We are glad to read that you appreciated your room and our staff. Although you are the first of our clients during you stay to signal this particular case, we have taken note of your comment. Do not hesitate to contact us in the future for any information. Thank you again :)

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

This trip to Hammamet on Medina Solaria & Thalasso proved to be one of the best holidays I 've ever had.
Great location,thanks to Mr Haucem in reception I was allocated to a lovely room quiet as requested.
Special thanks to Mr Hausseem,Ali and Samir in Italian restaurant that offered me an outstanding customer experience.Many thanks to Mr Moheddine as well.
But most of all the credit and what makes the difference about this hotel is the amazing animation team! Words are cheap to describe the great work these people offer.Particular special thanks to Aziz,and Karim for their patience and love about children.
All my compliments and admire to Aziz for his unlimited energy,lovely smile,incredible dance and performance techniques.By all means he is the King of this animation team.Motivate me great for aqua gym and on the stage his performance is incredible!He is an ambassador for hotel's animation team.
5 stars of hotel review is not about the walls and the premises!
Is about people who make you smile,feel welcome,motivate you and want to come back...
And me personally I am looking Forward to come back soon!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank Anastasia P
MedinaHotels H, Responsable relations publiques at Medina Solaria & Thalasso, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Anastasia,

First of all, we thank you very much for writing this review. Secondly, we are very happy that you had such a wonderful stay and that our staff and entertainment team were there for you :) We do put great value on the customer's experience and we will always try to do this at our best.
Thank you again for your kind words and looking forward to see you soon :)

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here for our honeymoon and we couldn’t be anymore impressed the food was amazing we had our own table the entertainment was something else they literally don’t stop morning till night and so friendly Adem went out of his way for us

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple