See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2016

It is located on the sandy beach, about 4 km from Zarzis, where you can go by bus or taxi. The club is in a huge palm tree garden in which the bungalows are located. Big pool, indoor and outdoor restaurant. The quality of the food is very average to bad sometimes. Service is ok. Wifi very weak and often unaccessible. Good clay tennis courts. Hammam but with very unprofessional staff. My prestige bungalow was on the beach, very spacious, with minibar and flat TV with about 5 channels. During my 2 week stay, for one week there was no hot water, the TV was not working. Cleaniness in general is not good at all. This hotel which apparently has not been renovated for several years, would be wonderful after a good renovation and regular maintainance. Given the political situation in Tunisia, tourism is very low, therefore hotels lower their prices to a point that they attract clients of a very low standard. There are activities like gym, danse, aquagym, mini golf, horseback and camel riding, water ski etc. Djerba Zarzis airoport is 1 hour away and taxi costs about 20 euros (November 2016).

Room Tip: Depending on one's taste, the sea view bungalows are the best, for their location, aesthetics and size.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I have been in this place with my wife in 1990. , we spend nice time there , it was very good place , quite , clean , staff was kind , I would like to be there again to remember the nice lovely memories.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Mohammed E
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Booked this holiday last minute not knowing what to expect and what a holiday it turned out to be! We had an amazing time, me, my sister and best friend enjoyed every single minute of our holiday. We were the only english people there and barely anybody understood but still we got by and everyone was soo friendly! I would definitely come back again! The animation team are the life of the place but just need to learn a bit more english, definitely a family friendly place would defo recommend to everyone. Was not like any typical hotel which was the best part of this resort. Thank you to everyone who made our stay a one to remember!
From the 3 young girls from England Taz (touz), Uzma and Zakiyyah

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank TasmiaUK
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Once but NEVER again, even not for free! I'm an experienced traveller but what I've seen here is too bad for words! You book sea-view, you get a room in which I even do not want to put my animals! Drinks are being mixed with water, food ..... which food???? Even went eating outside to have something to eat that is tasteful! Staff??? Can somebody please teach them to smile????

Room Tip: simpel; do not book this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nsanty
Reviewed 9 May 2015

Accomodatiom adequate for the price. Had one big cockroach in our bathroom. Ordered half-board but had to pay extra for full-board, because it was imposible to buy anything in the resort - we came in the second half of May and all restaurants were closed. The biggest disappontment was the beach full of sea weed and nobody even bothered to clean it. We had to use the beach from a nearby hotel, to be able to get into the sea. Food below average, rude staff. Attentive only to travellers from western Europe.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple