1,091 results
All reviews rooms are clean international meals animation team place to stay special thanks amazing holiday blackie tita dj toto comedy guys shows dance sea aymen bombastic
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

well.. i really enjoyed my stay, apart from enjoying the sea, you can find clean rooms, nice food, warm atmosphere thanks to animation team.. shows and many activities are waiting for you like volley ball, petanque, foot ball, darts... this hotel really deserves more than three stars, i highly recommend it.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I went to this hotel with my parents and some of the people in my family and to be honest it was the best experience since I come to Tunis only in summer.I enjoyed the animation the most , specially with the animators Momo , Roberto And ghini. The food service was amazing and tasty also the place is very clean and organized just like the rooms. Thank you very much for this opportunity and I would sure come back next year

Mohamed Abed

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

Eden village is the best of the best
A big thank you to the whole team of animation ( roberto momo kimo dali djo casper jinny )
They ve got one of the greatest shows ever
A special thanks to the members of the reception for their services and understanding
I wish i could go back soon

1  Thank Chaima B
Reviewed 13 July 2016

First of all,I would like to extend a BIG THANK YOU to the animation teamThey were really Great and professional. They made our soirees enjoyable. As far as the rooms they were quite good,clean and all in all satisfactory.T he staff were friendly and welcoming.The catering was varied and very good.I would recommend this hotel for a family vacation.

Room tip: choose the 1st floor rooms
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Rested in the hotel from 17 to 27 June 2016. The hotel is nice, friendly staff. The rooms are cleaned regularly and clean. Separately I want to mention Administrator Ben Amun. Very friendly and always ready to help and suggest. My impression is that the hotel on 4+, but not 3. And as without animation))) Well done guys! Always cheerful, do not give anyone bored) varied program in the evenings, games and entertainment from morning till evening. During my 15 years of traveling - this is the best animation team: Riva, Mumu, Gini, Lola, Roberto, Obama, Aymen and Dali! And most importantly - now I am back in this hotel))) And I returned here only because of the animators))) It is a pity that in the 2 weeks that I was not here, the team for family reasons, has lost 2 fighters (Guys, do not be discouraged and continue to grow and develop! PS Riva, Obama, go back)

Date of stay: June 2016