Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
US$260
  • Beachfront
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
US$85
US$81
  • Breakfast included
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
US$134
  • Pool
El Kantaoui Center(Port El Kantaoui)
US$50
US$34
US$117
US$114
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
US$139
US$135
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)
US$108
US$105
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
US$146
Agoda.com
US$480
US$463
Hotels.com
1,071 results
All reviewsport elanimation teamlife guardsmarinataxisengland
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

- Staff are lovely and always jolly

- Food buffet was very delicious, offering a range of cuisines

- Beach is nearby and very nice, workers will help you find sun chairs

- Rooms are lovely, big, clean and comfy

- Rooms get cleaned everyday

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
ElMouradiPalace H, Responsable des relations publiques at El Mouradi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear costumer;

Thank you very much for your kind comments, about your stay with us, we are so glad you took the time to explore our hotel.
I want to thank you once again on behalf of all of us for your kindness and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Cordially;

Alia Nasri -Responsible for public relations
Sami Fekih Ahmed -Director of the hotel

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This hotel is definitely worth no more than 3*
The rooms of the hotels are the worst ! The carpet in the room was very dirty and smelly ! even the blankets weren't clean
The hotel was very crowded and the restaurant was always full ! The food was OK but the restaurant is not clean
The staff is friendly but the all inclusive formula is terrible ! Nothing special .
I DO NOT recommend this hotel to anyone ! a disaster

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank hassen h

Dear Hassen,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to advice of your recent stay at our hotel.
It is only though feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed where necessary,improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.
I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us .Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion. I do extend it with all sincerity .I certainly empathise regarding the points you mention in your review,especially the poor service is certainly not acceptable and will be addressed with the concerned party.
We will be in contact to discuss further with you .Again,please accept our apology and we hope hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

Kind Regards,
Alia Nasri-Public relation

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was in El Mouradi Palace for a week in 2013. The hotel is very nice. The room could need a renovation, but are good. Food is grate, the staff are one of the best I had in the world. The beach is faboulus.
A big plus is the free tradicional arabic cafe.

I recomend if you are a family on a budget and want an excellent hotel, it is going to be super.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nik K?

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay! I am glad that we were able accommodate a room move for you. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding the food and tradicional arabic cafe. We are continually trying to improve the variety and quality of food items that we offer. Thank you for staying at the Mouradi Palace and we hope that you will consider us for your next business trip!

Alia Nasri-Public Relation

Reviewed 15 July 2017

My wife and I have just returned from an intended two week holiday which became
four weeks having been looked after so well we decided to stay on longer. The staff are as always very friendly and the most helpful you will ever meet. Ramadan has just finished and the hotel was extremely busy, there were times when the restaurant was stretched to provide the demands of guests and noticeably some guests had no patience what so ever. The maid service and waiters work so hard to ensure your stay is the best they can provide, clean towels every day, bed linen changed every couple of days, pool and beach life guards always on duty and very alert, also the security staff at the hotel are well trained and very vigilant. Overall the El Mouradi Palace is in my opinion good value for money and a friendly place to stay. Can't wait to get back.

Room Tip: Sea view room sun in the morning, front of the hotel sun in the afternoon
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I'm in this hotel right now well, the room is nice , clean and large it's clean AC is ok but the furniture is a little bit old, the tv set is old too and the sattelite channels are not degital!!!! I liked how much they care about cleanliness , the private beach is nice the pools are good too the wifi works well in rooms and I want to thank all of animation team as well as tall he people who work there they were cheerful all the time and ready to lend a hand BUT as a Tunisian guest I was really disappointed of the all inclusive services and the restaurant services the same food is most of the time put in more then meal , no variety at all!!! and what is shocking is that even with this bad service still there is a kind of descrimination between us Tunisian customers and foreigners :( I was so sorry to feel that whenever we are served I want to tell the restaurant service workers that unfortunately u r loosing me as a client for next time because we felt tht we r not welcomed I'm sorry to say that but it's the truth

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank senda551
ElMouradiPalace H, Responsable des relations publiques at El Mouradi Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Senda551,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preferences, and we thank you for the excellent evaluation you gave us
Thank you for the feedback that deserves our full attention and which helps us improve our services.

We strive to meet the needs of our customers and contribute to their comfort and well-being.

We look forward to meeting you again next time at our hotel.

Yours faithfully,