Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
US$260
  • Beachfront
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
US$134
US$131
  • Pool
El Kantaoui Center(Port El Kantaoui)
US$50
US$34
  • Pool
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
US$139
US$135
US$137
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)
US$108
US$104
US$220
US$129
Priceline
Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay(Port El Kantaoui)
US$133
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Palmyra Beach(Port El Kantaoui)
US$66
HotelsClick
  • Beachfront
US$480
US$462
Orbitz.com
1,739 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 June 2018

just returned from this brilliant hotel.we were the only brits in the hotel and they treated us like royalty.the staff were very helpful if we wanted anything they went above and beyond their duties to help us.the main block is undergoing a refurb so will be even better next time we go back.in my review im putting it as a budget hotel as the price for our self booked holiday was a long way cheaper than Thomas cook who we had to fly with

Room Tip: ask for main block
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Trevor F
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Just fabulous. I cannot complain about anything whatsoever. Staff, maids, concierge - all amazing! Unfortunately, due to the 'troubles' in the area where we visited, the hotel was very quiet and not many guests were in attendance - such a shame as many peoploe missed out on a fabulous holiday!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I checked in on September 10th for 4 nights in room 1077 we moved 1080
to be honest with you this hotel is a jungle leak everywhere / insects everywhere my advise to everyone checked in into this hotel he / she check with doctor
my question is where is the authorities of tourism
nasty hotel nasty management

Room Tip: there is no good rooms in the entire hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank frankfurte12
Reviewed 28 February 2017

i just couldn't wait to get out of the hotel every night , it was just so boring with nothing to do . Yes they had entertainment in there but it was awful.

The day was ok by the pool ( windy thou) but I was always think oh dear what am I going to do this evening , up to the marina again then. zzzz

Food was average , holiday was cheap and sometimes it was a little unsafe walking from the hotel to the marina

Wont go again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank john b
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I had a brilliant stay here, the staff were so nice. Kept bringing us amazing ice alcoholic drinks. The slide races were so fun, I spent hours and hours on them and im 23 haha. We always got loungers by the steps to the big slide. As it was less busy that part and we were right by the bar! the drinks were really really good, I had a vodka ice drink! Was really amazing! I went with my girlfriend so was a little nervous as u wasant sure how staff would react to our sexuality but they were so nice. Didn't state and make us feel awkward. Right.... The only downfall to this hotel :( Sorry to say but it was the food. It wasant nice but that might be because I don't eat many foods. But the chips were nice so was happy. All in all it was a good stay, had so much fun :) the gift shop was really cheap aswell and entertainment was good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends