Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
LTI Bellevue Park(Port El Kantaoui)
US$163
  • Pool
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
US$224
  • Beachfront
Concorde Green Park Palace(Port El Kantaoui)
US$192
US$175
US$115
  • Breakfast included
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$41
US$145
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Marhaba Palace Hotel(Port El Kantaoui)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Kanta(Port El Kantaoui)
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riviera(Port El Kantaoui)
TripAdvisor
1,800 results
All reviewssea viewanimation teammain restaurantpancakessomething for everyonejet skitunisiaholidayants
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to some of the best luxury hotels in Tunisia and I have to say that this is one of the best. All the mesmerizing pictures you see serve nothing but to reflect reality. At first glance,the hotel is extremely beautiful,its modern design is breathtaking. The tight yet calming and smiling security makes you feel at ease the minute you set foot in the hotel. At the reception, everyone is super nice and friendly, you're served refreshing drinks as you wait a few minutes for the room key. I want to mention "Souhail" who was amazing in every way, his smile is contagious as he makes sure you get everything you ask for. We got a suite on the second floor, extremely big ! One huge bathrooms and two rooms with a lounging place and two flat screen TVs.
Lunch is in a very beautiful place by the beach, the food is so varied and delicious. They're something for everyone. Also, nothing really "runs out" so no worries if you arrive late to lunch, in fact , the snack bars open again after two hours. There are two huge and most importantly clean pools, my favorite is the sea water one, it has an amazing view over the sea. One thing that made me a little "angry" during my visit , was the guy responsible for giving out the deck chairs' mattresses by the pool side (only one of the guys , I can't remember his exact name). He receives money in exchange for saving people places by the pool, in a way that, if you wake up, have breakfast, then head to the pool like a normal person, you would not find any "empty places" but the thing is, the places ARE empty, meaning that there are no people sitting, but they "saved" their places. This is illegal by the hotel policy. It is WRITTEN on the policy paper ! Should we camp out outside the whole night just for us to find a place to sit near the pool ? While other people put their belongings in one place for THE WHOLE DAY and they don't even sit there ? Luckily, the other guards were extremely nice and doing their jobs correctly, we would ask for a place near the pool, and they would get deck chairs and put them their for us. ( this doesn't work tho if you want the "fancy" super cool sitting places haha) . The other negative point was the animation ! It was SO dull ans boring ! The animation team did practically nothing during the day, none of the activities indicated on the activities board ! At night, shows were being repeated every 4 days. Some of the animation guys was just plain annoying, instead of doing his job, all he did was "talk" (flirt) with senior tourists ! Day and night ! It was really uncomfortable to witness ! Finally, everything else was great , especially dinner ! Everyone working in the restaurant is amazing ! ( hi ramzi ! Hi omar ! I wake up every morning just to have your waffles ! ❤) the bartenders are also extremely nice and friendly. Also ! The cleaning ladies are awesome! So creative ! The rooms look great every time they pass by. So yeah, looking for luxury and comfort ? Steigenberger is the place to be !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maysa R
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there with my husband and kids, we all enjoyed the pleasant stay at this luxurious hotel.
Everything was perfect especially the Room service and the food except two small things the first one is the restaurant stuff attitude " not that nice and professional" and the second is the lack of night entertainment " we literally got bored by 22h and had nothing to do"

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Wissal G
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family in Steigenberger Kantaoui The atmosphere was original. Animation based on family games, sports activities. The room was specious and well equipped. We spent 10 pleasant days and the kids learned through the games. Congratulations for the mini club "Sousou" for makeup disguised for my children. Thank you SouSou

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Great holidays in the hotel! I stayed 3 nights and was very impressed. The rooms were clean and comfortable with a stunning view, the staff was very friendly and respectful, great food and an amazing beach. I really recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Ahmed M
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We rested with our family in this hotel in 2014 and decided to repeat our vacation in april 2017. The hotel impresses with its luxury, excellent service and professionalism of the staff. All is thought over to trifles. From amenities in the room to entertaining programs for guests. We stayed at the hotel for only 5 days, but managed to visit the à la carte restaurants and take advantage of the services of the thalsotherapy center.
We with the husband and children remained absolutely all are happy or enough. Hotel recommended!

Stayed: April 2017