Steigenberger Kantaoui Bay
US$136
US$108
El Mouradi Club Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
US$107
US$87
  • Breakfast included
El Kantaoui Center(Port El Kantaoui)
US$88
  • Pool
El Mouradi Palace(Port El Kantaoui)
US$144
US$101
El Mouradi Palm Marina(Port El Kantaoui)
US$141
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

El Mouradi Port El Kantaoui(Port El Kantaoui)
US$106
  • Pool
El Mouradi Club Selima(Port El Kantaoui)
US$88
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$178
US$487
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Diar El Andalous(Port El Kantaoui)
US$260
  • Beachfront
1,819 results
All reviewssea viewanimation teammain restaurantpancakessomething for everyonejet skitunisiaholidayants
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had to wait over 45 minutes just for the check in. The receptionist, while talking to my brother, addressed to me as his 'spouse', so we obviously asked if we could get a room with two separate beds, since we are siblings! The receptionist looked at us weird and gave us a king size bed anyways. Other than shower gel and towels we also found bugs in the bathroom, I wonder if those were included! The so called 'restaurants' is basically a fancy cafeteria and even if it's huge it's always crowded, definitely not what you'd expect in a five stars hotel! The bright side is the spa, that we could only access since be booked a massage. Really nice place and always quiet, even though while getting the massage we could totally hear the loud music coming from the swimming pools.
Inside the hotel there are a bunch of people who shouldn't be there offering jet ski rides etc. who even dress up lime the animation staff and kept bothering us even though we clearly said we were not interested.
When we first got there we asked straight away if we could get a late check out since we were only staying for the weekend and we were told it was not a problem, we would just have to pay a little extra. Finally on Sunday morning when we got to the reception to confirm the late check out we were denied this possibility, which was confirmed two days before.
Definitely not what you would expect for a relaxing getaway weekend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Annarita C
Reviewed 10 August 2017

good hotel but for 5 stars hotel more effort is needed in:
more effort inrespecting check in time
more effort in room equipments (my interphone was broken)
more effort in food quantity and quality especially for lunch and late breakfast. and from 15h to 18h (ex: big line for pancake)
more effort in animation (poor program lack of comedy)
bar personnel (not friendly and u have to look for them to ask for drinks ,sometimes i had to go myself to the bar because they r too slow.)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I've been to some of the best luxury hotels in Tunisia and I have to say that this is one of the best. All the mesmerizing pictures you see serve nothing but to reflect reality. At first glance,the hotel is extremely beautiful,its modern design is breathtaking. The tight yet calming and smiling security makes you feel at ease the minute you set foot in the hotel. At the reception, everyone is super nice and friendly, you're served refreshing drinks as you wait a few minutes for the room key. I want to mention "Souhail" who was amazing in every way, his smile is contagious as he makes sure you get everything you ask for. We got a suite on the second floor, extremely big ! One huge bathrooms and two rooms with a lounging place and two flat screen TVs.
Lunch is in a very beautiful place by the beach, the food is so varied and delicious. They're something for everyone. Also, nothing really "runs out" so no worries if you arrive late to lunch, in fact , the snack bars open again after two hours. There are two huge and most importantly clean pools, my favorite is the sea water one, it has an amazing view over the sea. One thing that made me a little "angry" during my visit , was the guy responsible for giving out the deck chairs' mattresses by the pool side (only one of the guys , I can't remember his exact name). He receives money in exchange for saving people places by the pool, in a way that, if you wake up, have breakfast, then head to the pool like a normal person, you would not find any "empty places" but the thing is, the places ARE empty, meaning that there are no people sitting, but they "saved" their places. This is illegal by the hotel policy. It is WRITTEN on the policy paper ! Should we camp out outside the whole night just for us to find a place to sit near the pool ? While other people put their belongings in one place for THE WHOLE DAY and they don't even sit there ? Luckily, the other guards were extremely nice and doing their jobs correctly, we would ask for a place near the pool, and they would get deck chairs and put them their for us. ( this doesn't work tho if you want the "fancy" super cool sitting places haha) . The other negative point was the animation ! It was SO dull ans boring ! The animation team did practically nothing during the day, none of the activities indicated on the activities board ! At night, shows were being repeated every 4 days. Some of the animation guys was just plain annoying, instead of doing his job, all he did was "talk" (flirt) with senior tourists ! Day and night ! It was really uncomfortable to witness ! Finally, everything else was great , especially dinner ! Everyone working in the restaurant is amazing ! ( hi ramzi ! Hi omar ! I wake up every morning just to have your waffles ! ❤) the bartenders are also extremely nice and friendly. Also ! The cleaning ladies are awesome! So creative ! The rooms look great every time they pass by. So yeah, looking for luxury and comfort ? Steigenberger is the place to be !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Maysa R
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I have been there with my husband and kids, we all enjoyed the pleasant stay at this luxurious hotel.
Everything was perfect especially the Room service and the food except two small things the first one is the restaurant stuff attitude " not that nice and professional" and the second is the lack of night entertainment " we literally got bored by 22h and had nothing to do"

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Wissal G
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my family in Steigenberger Kantaoui The atmosphere was original. Animation based on family games, sports activities. The room was specious and well equipped. We spent 10 pleasant days and the kids learned through the games. Congratulations for the mini club "Sousou" for makeup disguised for my children. Thank you SouSou

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family