Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
US$37
PricelineUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
TravelocityUS$53
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018

Recurring annual little holiday in April that I can recommend to everyone after a little sad winter - looking forward to a small holiday in April 2019. Looking forward to good travel opportunities - this time, like a direct flight to Alanya!

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank jarnerosendalb
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Positive: Perfect Breakfast, Perfect wiev from the hotel rooms, exactly in the city center, good staffs, clean and big room
Negative: close to sea but no have any beach, there is no swimming pool

I would like to be there again.
Thnx for everything

Room tip: You can prefer the room on the sea side
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank hamza0h
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Normally we visit this hotel in start of april - one week with relax, and we visit friends here we have met from earlier. We really like this hotel with a magnificent view to the harbour and the bay. Close to the famous "Red Tower" and the old castle - realy great. And close to the hotel you can pay a visit to the great bazar med lots of temptations and good eateries and cozy restaurants (may I recommend "Sölen"- we always come here). I especially visit allways the my hairdresser in the bazar - have become my very good friend. With many good experiences I will look forward to my next visit in Alanya and this hotel.

Room tip: Choose a room with seaview ...
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jarnerosendalb
Reviewed 31 May 2017

The hotel is conveniently located in the developing seaport area of Boston. The area is close to downtown and there is an expanding local restaurant seen

The hotel itself has always been clean well run with staff which are accommodating

I am a distance runner and stay at this hotel for the "run to remember event" in Boston

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed here for a week. The location is excellent - close to "everything", walking distance to the old town, lots of restaurant and all dancing places. You can also walk from Seaport to the castle and to both beaches. So, this is a location very much suitable for couples or singles without children. Seaport hotel itself is very good value for money. Nice, clean rooms with balcony (we paid some extra to have sea view - this is highly recommendable), friendly staff, good food. We tasted the dinner three times, and we found the dinners excellent: a very good selection of Turkish specialities, prepared vegetables in all sorts, several main dishes to chose from - and the menu varied from day to day.
Any minuses? Well, the only minus could be that there is some noice going on outside the hotel during night. However, we closed the window and put on the AC - and slept well.

Room tip: Chose sea view!
Date of stay: September 2013