Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 01/02/22
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$19
otelz.comUS$33
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2019

I spent my vacation in this hotel, first I start with the fact that the administrator was quite rude towards us. I also found hair and nail in the food ‍♀️‍♀️ I'm terribly disappointed, only stuff was nice

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Natia-mafchik
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We were there for a week and have to say that all workers in reception were so rude and helpless ,(except the boy who helped to get our rooms),, esspecially woman,I dont remember name.When we were talking about our pettitions she even didn't listen to us and were so impolite. On the hotel's beach the first line of reclaining chairs were always busy,the man at bar's was yelling us and said that it was only for ,,rich" people and not for us.There wasn't any reaction in reception as always. Stuff was nice.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Sharialana
Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Me and my family vacationed to Alanya this summer and we stayed at the Arsi Enfi Hotel and it was definitely a great decision. The staff were very welcoming and were super nice to us. The pools were also great for the kids. It was right on the beach, an we had a great view of the Mediterranean Sea. I will definitely be coming back whenever I return to Alanya.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dalimi98
arsienfi, Yönetici at Arsi Enfi City Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Thank you for your comments.We'd be happy to welcome you back.
Best Regards

Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

The hotel was just beyond description.I mean the bed was so comfortable,room was so clean.It was just everything friends and family will need on a visit.I think i will have to go there with my family some other time.I just loved it

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank veramN2086ML
arsienfi, Yönetici at Arsi Enfi City Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Thank you for your comment.We wait you again ,again :)

Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

I had a great time! The food was amazing! The room was very clean, nice view. Good customer service, overall I enjoyed my stay! Nice people, beautiful place. Nice place to stay in with family and friends!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank 642kierar
arsienfi, Yönetici at Arsi Enfi City Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2019

Thank you for your comment.