Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews saray beach staff was helpful and friendly beach number great hotel minute walk perfect location large balcony bad food turkey nice holiday chicken reception teleferico
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

We liked hotel it was at perfect location to everywhere, and im sure we come again to this beatiful hotel. Reception was greatful also other services at hotel . But best part of hotel was the location and staff

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 6 June 2021

We come from serbie, we are freinds we spend here nice moments, actually i have a hotel in my country and i got a lot of ideas to do it my hotel especially the great guest contact what personnel have with guest they are friendly and nice to us , i will come.here again for sure and im happy to spend this holiday in this amazing hotel in the city center

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 19 November 2020

We rested with my sister in October at the Xperia Grand Bali Hotel.
Very nice hotel, rooms, bar, dining room, pool.
Comfortable air-conditioned bus from the airport. We arrived at the hotel early, we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and offered to have breakfast.
After breakfast we checked into a room, there were no free rooms, and we were offered a royal room for a day without any additional payments, in the end we lived in it for the whole vacation)) It was a two-room suite, with a bath, shower and a large balcony, overlooking to the sea and mountains! The room was cleaned on request, you could turn on either the cleaning button or not disturb.
Cleopatra Beach was a 5 minute walk away. Great views, water, cafes and music on the beach.
Food for every taste. Mandatory chicken, beef, turkey and white fish daily. Always a selection of sweets and fruits.
I was especially pleased and remembered by the hotel staff, they mostly speak English, but in any case they are smiling and welcoming. At the reception, you could always take masks and ask for everything you need.
I liked the bar the most, our favorite bartender Yakup works there. When he came to work, the whole bar was filled with positive! He is very attentive and respectful, always keeps bar clean, wipes the tables every 5 minutes)) brings cocktails when they run out, asks how are you and jokes)) He charged us with a good mood for the whole day!!! The bar served local and original drinks. I really liked their "Baileys" and cola-rum with ice and lime))
Very cool hotel location, close to castle, port, Starbucks, many shops. In general, I highly recommend it to everyone))
Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 7 September 2020

I was with friends at the hotel and I think is great for those who like an active holiday.
Special thanks to awesome waiter on the dinner Jakup who provided best service. On the beach of Xperia Saray Beach Otel our the kindest waiter was Latif.
If I will back to Alanya I will back in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 16 January 2020

This was my third time visting Alanya, and I made a pro's and con's list staying at this hotel for the first time.

Pros:
The area the hotel lays in is great! Walking distance to the beach, stores, city center, cable car and restaurants. The staff was nice as well.

Cons:
Their internet is really bad, it kept disconnecting at all times which made it impossible to stream anything online or even read the news.
Some of their rooms do not have balcony.
Their rooms are not soundproof, at all. There was a phone in the hallway that kept calling at all times after midnight which kept us up several nights. It didn't help talking to the staff about that.
The cardholder in the room is blinking really bright, so if you are that kind of person that wakes up easily - it might be a problem since it lights up the entire room.

All in all - I would not stay there again. But I would not NOT recommend it to someone who wants to go there.

And: The food was OK (all inclusive) they served basically the same everyday.

Date of stay: August 2019