Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews saray beach staff was helpful and friendly beach number great hotel minute walk perfect location large balcony bad food turkey nice holiday chicken reception teleferico
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021

I would like to thank the staff of the hotel for doing their best to provide maximum service for the guests. My special thanks to Yakup and his team working in the restaurant and bar: food was great, the guys always attentive and friendly. I enjoyed my stay and would gladly recommend others in case they want to have a great location, nice service for reasonable price to go to this place.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Good: Great staff, so nice and fun. Great with kids.We got a family room upgrade instead of a standard room. (2 kids). The location is perfect in the heart of Alanya, close to the beach number 1 and 2. Rooms are clean and modern. Pool is clean.

Bad: food. Same food every day. You can take only 2 spoons, rarely do they allow refill. Same old tasteless sweets. My son only eats watermelon for breakfast and at 9 it is gone.No refill. They offer so little choice like a 2* hotel.
Not enough toilet paper. We are family of 4 and we got so little.
TV only Turkish channels.
Internet is very slow.
Conclusion: location and nice staff are the best.
Food is for a 2* hotel, such a shame.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2021

We liked hotel it was at perfect location to everywhere, and im sure we come again to this beatiful hotel. Reception was greatful also other services at hotel . But best part of hotel was the location and staff

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2021

We come from serbie, we are freinds we spend here nice moments, actually i have a hotel in my country and i got a lot of ideas to do it my hotel especially the great guest contact what personnel have with guest they are friendly and nice to us , i will come.here again for sure and im happy to spend this holiday in this amazing hotel in the city center

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2020

We rested with my sister in October at the Xperia Grand Bali Hotel.
Very nice hotel, rooms, bar, dining room, pool.
Comfortable air-conditioned bus from the airport. We arrived at the hotel early, we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and offered to have breakfast.
After breakfast we checked into a room, there were no free rooms, and we were offered a royal room for a day without any additional payments, in the end we lived in it for the whole vacation)) It was a two-room suite, with a bath, shower and a large balcony, overlooking to the sea and mountains! The room was cleaned on request, you could turn on either the cleaning button or not disturb.
Cleopatra Beach was a 5 minute walk away. Great views, water, cafes and music on the beach.
Food for every taste. Mandatory chicken, beef, turkey and white fish daily. Always a selection of sweets and fruits.
I was especially pleased and remembered by the hotel staff, they mostly speak English, but in any case they are smiling and welcoming. At the reception, you could always take masks and ask for everything you need.
I liked the bar the most, our favorite bartender Yakup works there. When he came to work, the whole bar was filled with positive! He is very attentive and respectful, always keeps bar clean, wipes the tables every 5 minutes)) brings cocktails when they run out, asks how are you and jokes)) He charged us with a good mood for the whole day!!! The bar served local and original drinks. I really liked their "Baileys" and cola-rum with ice and lime))
Very cool hotel location, close to castle, port, Starbucks, many shops. In general, I highly recommend it to everyone))
Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

Date of stay: October 2020