“Excellent Hotel, Food and Staff!”

and 1 more site!
Kleopatra Dreams Beach Hotel
Ranked #6 of 374 Hotels in Alanya
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I cannot stop going on and on and on about this hotel. This is the best hotel I have lived in, in my entire trip around turkey! They have th best location. staff, rooms and chef! I felt like Home when I stayed here for 2 nights! The receptionists were really nice and friendly, we were welcomed and helped by Yerkin Yerkin A lot, he took care of us. We were welcomed with an invitation to drinks and food, we could help ourselves and then the whole buffet and all inclusive is so HANDY! it gave us the opportunity to ONLY RELAX and make the most out of the beach and the hotel. I LOVEEEEEEEE THE FOOODDDD omg I miss This hotel a lot , the hotel pampers you a lot here and in all inclusive, you can have local wine and drinks for free! the pool was also very clean and nice but we preferred the beach. I definitely RECOMMEND this hotel, like JUST GO HERE and live here for 3-4 days because I should've added another day, they also do transfers to Pamukkale, so unlike I did, you do not need to worry about the trip if you are going to Pamukkale after here, just enjoy your stay ! I am SUPER thankful to this hotel for making my stay very pleasant !!

Room Tip: Beach View
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

It was myself and my partners first time in Alanya and we booked this hotel due to all the positive reviews, and it is safe to say we haven't been disappointed!!

We arrived at the hotel quite early in the morning around 2.30am. The check in was very quickly and we were offered a sandwich which was very thoughtful.

The hotel- is absolutely spotless. Rooms are cleaned daily by the maids who occasionally leave you towel animals, my favourite being the elephant which had a smiley face (please see the photo attached!). The location of the hotel is good. It is literally opposite the beach and you can use the sunbeds (for a 6TL charge each) and have use of the bar for beer and soft drinks. We both thought this was really good.

The food/drinks- I am a fussy eater but I only struggled to find food I liked on a couple of occasions. The food was cooked fresh and the food was regularly topped up. The salad bar and fruits were really good and offered lots of choice.
The all inclusive drinks were good, but the only problem I found was with their local drinks (vodka, gin etc) were much too strong!

The staff- work so hard. They are continuously on the go and seem like they don't have a break (which I'm sure they do!). Most of the staff were friendly and happy, however, there were a couple who didn't crack a smile and looked like they didn't want to be there. This wasn't a problem anyway.

The only thing we found was that we were one of the only (if not only) British people staying at the hotel. We did a bit of research before we went and saw this, which wasn't a problem.

I would recommend this hotel to people and would like to thank all the staff there for an enjoyable stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aliceroberts16
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I spent one week at this all inclusive hotel in july 2017.
I arrived late on a sunday night and from I entered the lobby until departure I was taken good care of.
Due to late arrival the restaurant had closed, but the kitchen prepared a cold platter.
Everything about the hotel is very good: The food the staff, the location, the beach, the hotel itself.
The hamam is very good and clean, the barber /hairdresser is very good, the beach bar is very good and the pool is good.
The bar closes at 23:00 hrs and this hotel is therefore thankfully not not a all night party hotel.
The only thing worth mentioning is that the hotel room doors is not sound insulated and some noises can be heard through the door. Nevertheless; top score.
Food: 10/10
Staff: 10/10
Cleanliness: 10/10

I really enjoyed the entire hotel experience, the country, the people and the fantastic warm weather.
I am going back in 2018.

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank GreatFjords
Reviewed 7 July 2017

We spent one week at this wonderful hotel. Our party of four was very pleased about the quality of service, variety of food and overall atmosphere of the hotel and it's staff. Hamam and beautysalong were very nice and we used their services almost daily. We had all inclusive, and I must say, that we never have had such a good food and drinks anywhere else, breakfast-, lunch- and dinner buffay had almost everything that one can even dream of=) Staff was so lovely and they took so good care of us. We really enjoyed evening events, especially dancing performances and live music. Chief on staff asked us at our last day, if there was anything they can do better, and that moment we could't think of anything. Well, now that we thought of it, one thing crossed our minds, maybe next time would be nice to have sheets over the blankets also;)
Anyway, thank you all at Kleopatra Dream Beach Hotel, you made our holiday perfect!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The people in this hotel are super friendly and do everything possible to make you feel like it !! (Real Top !!).

The rooms are clean and spacious, a minor defect will be solved quickly.
If possible, all your questions and wishes will be met.

The food is better in some areas than last year, but it can still be better. It does not need to be extended. But what I like, for example, is hot food. Rolls in the morning. The baguette is fresh, but the bread is very dry and hardly to eat !!!

A list of clear fixed prices is also welcome.
From the one on the other day, the prices at the beach were more expensive?

The only real flaw and what really needs to be improved is the hairdresser, it can not shave well or cut it too !!!!
The heardresser of last year was many times better, we can compare it because we have been there for 4 years. This really needs to be improved.

But next year we will return for the 5th time and make an anniversary party of it. We wish you an good year and we hope we se everyone next year 2018!!!
Best wishes, Jozef, Rebecca and Harry

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel