US$139
Book now, pay at stay
US$40
US$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$54
US$52
Orbitz.com
Utopia World(Kargicak)
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
US$229
All reviewsmitos apartmentsturkeyair conditioninghotel restaurant isdrinks etcbus stopcleaned dailyper daymin walkevery mealholidayhobenglish
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at Mitos apartments from the 30th of May till the 6th of June 2018 with my wife and two young daughters and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay,the staff were probably the best I’ve ever encountered whilst on holidays. They were so friendly and always willing to help.
My flight was delayed for 6hrs so we reached the hotel at 5 in the morning but we still had a very nice gentleman waiting for us to collect our bags from the transfer vehicle and took them up to our room.
Our room was fairly big with a good sized balcony overlooking the pool. It came with a fridge,electric cooker and a kettle which was very handy. The room is air conditioned but there is an additional charge of €4 per day to use it.
The hotel restaurant is one of the best in the whole Oba area,I was told this by every local person I asked for a decent place to eat from and after trying it for myself i was surely convinced. The restaurant also has a very entertaining atmosphere especially in the evenings.
Mitos is situated in a near perfect location and is only a 4 min walk to the beautiful private beach where you get a free sun bed and an umbrella for being a guest at Mitos which I thought was a wonderful gesture. Shops and restaurants are located all around the hotel and there is a bus stop 2mins walk away where you can catch a bus to Alanya which is 3km away. In my opinion Oba is a perfect location to stay during your holiday as it’s not as busy and overcrowded like Alanya and still offers plenty of entertainment and night life.
This hotel may not be a 5 star but the hotel staff and management sure give you a 5 star treatment and feeling. I really appreciate the way they looked after my daughters and gave us all a homely feeling throughout our stay.
A special thanks to Mr Mustafa for doing such an amazing job at this place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Bashez
Reviewed 4 December 2017

On arrival at the hotel, I looked at the property and thought this is looks very basic. I was greeted with a Turkish gentleman who helped me with my case and took us to the reception desk. Young girl from behind the reception was expecting me, and had all the relevant forms for me to fill in, very pleasant and speedy check in. The Turkish gentleman escorted us to the room and helped with the bags etc. The room was quite big, but in desperate need of redecoration . We were booked in a room only basis and the room came with a working fridge with plenty of room for drinks . There was no kettle in the room, so please take your own, and also no glasses. We were in room 409 on the fourth floor, we had a side view of the pool, but at this time of the year the pool was closed and filthy . The restaurant and bar was also closed throughout our stay in the hotel. The next morning, I went to have a shower and all the electric in the apartment had went off, called reception desk to advise. Girl couldn't speak a word of English, luckily enough my partner spoke Turkish. She advised she would get someone up. We decided to go out and explore the island and have breakfast. The area is very quiet itself, I would definitely not recommend to any young travellers or people with families to go to this area, its around 35 minutes walk from the centre of Alanya.. You can get the bus for 3 lira that will take you into the town, the bus stop is across from the beach which is around five minutes from the hotel. We had a nice day exploring the town and the Castle is absolutely stunning. On return to the hotel around 8pm at night, we still had no electric and called the front desk she said she was still waiting on someone coming out. Eventually around 9:30pm at night maintenance men came out and fixed the electric in the room. The next morning same thing happened again but this time smoke was coming from fuse box, second day no shower was starting to annoy me, again reception said they would get someone out to fix, luckily this time by the time we came back from breakfast we were back on. This happened every morning throughout my stay, and the last 2 days we had no water at all, not even the toilet was flushing. The hotel offered to change us rooms but were charging me, we did move and that room was even worse, we ended back in the same old room. I would definitely not stay in this property again, working in the travel industry I would not also send any customers to this hotel. I called this the holiday from Hell, the hotel totally spoiled her first time in alanya. I would go back to alanya again but would stay in the centre of Alanya .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank rdld01
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

great hotel.family run.the best food in alanya .it's cooked fresh to order and you won't ever get a bad meal.its in a great place for 2 weekly markets.the beach 100m away .shops outside the hotel.. .the town centre 10 min taxi ride away.plenty of things for family's to do .staff there are friendly speak English.and helpfully.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

When l check in there wasn't fridge in the room in hot weather ,Receptionist(quite helpful)said they just give out last room to me so it means not enough fridge for all rooms. There wasn't pillowcase on pillows. Air conditioner is extra! WiFisignal is so weak never connected upstairs room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ximsho
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The hotel is simple and nice.
The location is very good if you value peaceful staying near beach and shopping places. Oba is not so crowded as the center of Alanya.
The room was nice and spacious...but little noisy (door slamming, neighbors talk etc). And cleaner came only once per a week :(

Stayed: October 2016