+ Location: near beach, waterpark, bus station, cave.
+ Food was good. Even steaks at friday evening
+ Waterslides at pool
+ Some evening shows
- No bacon or cold cuts at breakfast
- No smiles or good manners from male staff, except some waiters
- Waterslides were not open from 11.40 to 14
- All times were +-30min, for example sometimes sauna was closed 18.30, not 19
- Dark saunalobby and lukewarm hammam
- Gym was dark and poorly equipped
- Very loud music at evening show
- Hard beds and coarse blankets
Over all good value for money, if you pay under 60e per night with all inclusive.