+ Location: near beach, waterpark, bus station, cave.
+ Food was good. Even steaks at friday evening
+ Waterslides at pool
+ Some evening shows
- No bacon or cold cuts at breakfast
- No smiles or good manners from male staff, except some waiters
- Waterslides were not open from 11.40 to 14
- All times were +-30min, for example sometimes sauna was closed 18.30, not 19
- Dark saunalobby and lukewarm hammam
- Gym was dark and poorly equipped
- Very loud music at evening show
- Hard beds and coarse blankets
Over all good value for money, if you pay under 60e per night with all inclusive.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Zaman Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Zaman Garden Alanya