“Great Service!!!”

Antalya Transfer Club
Ranked #1 of 36 Transportation in Antalya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: VIP Transfer & Taxi Service Between Antalya Airport & hotels Low cost private airport transfer since 2001 . We are not a reseller
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I traveiied with my wife and my mother who uses a wheelchair so i had concerns when booking but no problems we even arrived one hour late but they new about the flight time change.... I also spoke to a guest at the hotel i stayed in in Alanya he paid £25 more each way with Thomas Cook (private transfer). I also received a text message the day before we were due to leave to confirm our pick up time.
I would recommend this company without hesitation.

All reviews
"atc"
"vitos"
"gbp"

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Good value, excellent vehicles, very easy to contact and deal with and bang on time - what's not to like about this company............ recommended highly.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Used this taxi company for return airport transfers in November. Communication is very good, our plane was redirected because of the storm and then sent back to Antalya the same day and I wasn’t sure if anyone would still be waiting. It took one phone call , they assured that they will be there when we land, in a very pleasant telephone manner too. Price is reasonable and in line with what the other private taxis are charging. The vehicle is comfy,.. table and ambient lighting, even water and sweets available. Would use again

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We were satisfied with service and transfer! We had 3 kids with us and Antalya transfer club provided child seats according to their age. They were a bit old and used, but ok.
We are going to use this service again when traveling to Turkey. Thank you

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I found this transfer service via trip advisor and was a little nervous about booking as payment was made to driver on the day and as I was arriving in a group of 14 in the early hours of the morning with a number of young children, I was worried incase the driver didn't turn up.

The driver was there on time and Cenk even called us on the day before to advise us we were arriving via a stopover flight they were unsure where the flight would be arriving domestic or international and to call them on arrival and they would advise us where to come but we had no issue, the driver was waiting when we got to the airport, he was also willing to wait while my husband ran to Starbucks!!

We also booked their services for our day trip and booked a van for the whole day to go sightseeing, the driver arrived on time. All vehicles used where clean Mercedes Vans. Due to weather I had to call Cenk last minute to change the date of our tour and he happily did this.

I can't recommend Antalya Transfer Club enough, great communication and service, do not hesitate go ahead and book.