“Excellent restaurant ”
Review of Ramiz Grill House

Ramiz Grill House
Reserve with
Ramiz Grill House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,126 Restaurants in Antalya
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We found the place on #foursquare app. , The food and the service deserve each cent we paid .
Waiters :
• Himmet is absolutely friendly and has a nice smile
• Yüksel is a perfect waiter
• Muhammet was really helpful in choosing our order .

We had a nice time .. Thanks #Grill_House

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a amazing - food is delicious, service amazing and great atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a 5 star. It's decor is cool and modern and the food is incredible and beautifully presented. We had fantastic service by our waiter, Yuksel. He couldn't have been any friendlier or more attentive!
We had the bruschetta to start which was lovely, thin crispy bread so a great, light starter. My friend and I both had the Argentine Steak which was cooked to perfection. They slice it at the table for you and it was melt in the mouth soft. The deserts were delicious too. I had the creme brûlée and my friend had the panacotta which was so beautifully presented. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be going back there during my stay!

1  Thank Sharise W
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant after reading reviews on trip advisor. I must admit it was a great experience from start to end. We were welcome by the owner himself Mr Timur who was very welcoming.

We ordered a 3 course meal and we were impressed with all 3 courses. Cooked just right along with great quality and flavour. I highly recommend the speciality Turkish steak and the creme brûlée for deserts.

The service was 10/10 our waiter was very friendly and helpful too. The restaurant itself looked very clean and upmarket.

Overall it was a 10/10 experience and would recommend to anyone who visits Antalya.

2  Thank Jam44l
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We recommend this excellent place for gourmets. Delicious dishes, excellent presentation and of course all this complements the excellent skills of service. Serving Persanal is the best of everything, very attentive and very friendly and sociable. Thank you all for great time, thank you Yuksel.

2  Thank Jelena S