“OCTOPUS GALORE @ SERASER”

Seraser Fine Dining Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 1,127 Restaurants in Antalya
Price range: US$13 - US$35
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Always appreciated as being the pioneer of good-living in the city of Antalya, Tuvana Hotel, invites you to a feast with the unique tastes of world cuisine, which still convey the Ottoman touches and prepared by the our highly trained team led by an accomplished chef who graduated from School of Gastronomy, Yeditepe University, Istanbul. With the capability to deliver 140 covers simultaneously Seraser Restaurant, also offers a unique range of wines and liquors from all around the world. Recline, relax and let the tastes of the world envelop you. Enjoy the new dining experience, which is Seraser.
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Tucked away off main street, close to the fluted minaret, on the way to the popular harbor front in Kaleici is a quaint hotel The Tuvana (which is a separate entry) and the Seraser is their fine dining restaurant. The ambiance and setting are both superb, being very open and classy I am a big fan of octopus and to me there are only 3 places in the culinary world who know how to cook them .. Japan, Turkey & Australia, in that order. i was in heaven at the Seraser, so happy that we ended up having two consecutive dinners there on the two nights of our stay, The 2 dishes I could not have enough were; octopus carpaccio and octopus braised. Soft, juicy, well seasoned and garnished they must just come off the Aegean sea. There were other goodies, even a whole page of Japanese items which we did not touch. Overall the dishes are well thought out, portioned, attractively presented but did not carry the 'wow factor'. The local wines were OK but generally a tad 'light' across the board. I was told Seraser is right up there at the top of the charts which is deserved, no doubt about that. Value-for-money .. absolutely ... dinner for two with 2 bubblles, 1 bottle of white, 2 starters, 2 mains and dessert to share was TL350 or US$100 plus tips. Hotek guests even get 10% off the food, bit not beverage. By the way ask for Taner Sensoy, our waiter, who was a Godsend. I cannot say if t is the best restaurant in Antalya since we did not ear anywhere else but I am sure it is one of the best, and my palate can confirm that.

1  Thank TangCanCook

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We tried out 4 of the best rated restaurants in Antalya, and this was by far our favourite. The food was delicious and well presented, the staff were very friendly, and the ambiance was lovely, with a very romantic feel.

If this restaurant was in London I think we could have expected to pay three times the price for the high quality food and service.

If I revisit Antalya, this will be the first place I go back to.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

We went here for my boyfriend`s birthday dinner.It was more than delicious!
Finally somewhere they speak good and understandable English!
Very nice polite staff.Amazing prices for wonderful meals.
This is the finest restaurant in Antalya. Very nice atmosphere .Candles and lights everywhere it was really romantic. Cocktails definitely recommended.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

Visited Seraser following the reviews on Tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Outdoor seating has a great ambiance. Wait staff was attentive yet not intrusive. Menu had good variation. Food was of good quality and well presented.

Try the Sultan's Coffee dessert!

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

Great service, delicious meals and wine selection. Music is delicately selected as well bathroom is clean as not in most even good restaurants in the city. Price is medium to high.