Hotel Su(Antalya)
US$281
US$200
US$163
US$370
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$1,056
US$1,027
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015

What can I say, apart from the hotel it was the people that truly surprised me. Sedat, Ayhan, Naseemi, and many others, were among the best of people youll ever meet, helpful, humble and just so down to earth.

The room in general was far better than expected, clean with all the provisions youll need for your stay.

If you're in the mood for a private tour, Sedats your man. he gave us an amazing discount on all the tours and arranged everything according to our requests and demands.

All in all, Im glad that we decided to spend our 7 day stay at the Abad Hotel - truly an amazing experience!

Room Tip: If you're in Antalya, this is the place to be - decent rooms, good location, amazing people, what more could you ask for!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a weekend and I was specifically looking for cheap accommodation in Kaleici...that's exactly what this place is. Breakfast was good, but located in another hotel a walk away from the property. Workers were friendly, but the rooms were a bit dirty and definitely needed some air. Stay here only if you're looking for a bed for a night or two!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank thekuskafa
Reviewed 13 March 2015

stay here for a week, comfortable bed, hot water, great off season rates. It is easy to find on the main street from Hadrian's gate through old town and towards the sea. Being on the main street it can get noisy...Sadat at front desk can be very helpful!! The rest of staff is a bit invisible. Getting out of Antalya can be tricky since the old town is closer to the airport than going through the central bus station. Coming in take bus #600, get of when you see MarcAnthony Shopping Mall. Walk 10min along tram line and you are at the Tower entrance of old town. There is a more recent choice of bus #800 that goes from the airport along the seaside cities and stopping in front of the park, 5 min from old town. It goes only every two hours. Sadat advice is to always check your outbound flight for any last minute time changes so you can be sure to catch your flight.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2015

I stayed in the girl's dorm for 2 nights.Although the room is not so big, the three beds don't look crowded.It's rather clean and the working staff is really helpful and nice. There's no hot water after 9 clock at night as it is powered by the solar system and you need 2 blankets as in the whole region there is no central heating,although air conditioner is working well. The breakfast is great and the location is good and very easy to find it.I enjoyed my stay here with the other dorm mates.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

I got to Antalya and needed a place to stay and was at the point where I didn't care what I got. I booked this place then walked over 20 minutes later. When I walked up to it I was surprised that this was the place I was going to stay at. It looks nice and all the staff were friendly with me. It's clean, quiet and, the bathroom was in the room. I'd go back for sure.

Stayed: January 2015