“This is in no way a tourist place”
Review of Arma Restaurant

Arma Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 1,129 Restaurants in Antalya
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I was invited by friends and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and evening at Arma last week. My review may be a little biased accordingly since the cheerfulness of our group added some value to the evening, but my feelings really match the previous reviews. This is a gorgeous location, with a terrace overlooking the old harbor of Antalya, and the scenery of the cliffs and stone walls of the ancient castle sheltering the old village in the background. Elegant service and exquisite atmosphere. We had a selection of starters: I strongly recommend the octopus and the baby squids. Then we had grilled fish which was of the freshest. For dessert, our table was covered with fruits cut and sweets: you must absolutely try the candied pumpkins: amazing. Indeed, this is in no way a tourist place, rather a “cantina” for the local rich and famous.

1  Thank eh_tonnant_voyageur

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Treated my parents to lunch here and was not disappointed, what a gorgeous restaurant. It has super views overlooking the sea, the Marina and harbour with the old town just over the way. The tables were set out very elegantly.

For starters we shared the salmon tartare (fabulous) and noodle dumplings, which are in fact kofta with tagliatelle in a cheese sauce - also very, very nice (despite not being as expected).

For main we had the veal chop (it's huge!), the grouper (cooked fantastically well) and the salmon steak.

For dessert the folks had generous helpings of ice cream and I had the raspberry cheesecake although that was American style and more chocolate than raspberry, I couldn't finish it because it was so rich.

House wine was good.

Three courses for three people with drinks was less than £100, excellent value for a lovely place.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

We were four for dinner, lovely location with marina and sea views. Outside dining tables on the elegant side with white table cloths and very professional staff. Menu is varied with beef/pasta and seafood choices. Full bar is available. We all ordered fish, with a couple of meze and bottle of wine. We all agreed our meals were delicious, service attentive and ambience perfect. I highly recommend Arma especially if you want a little more elegant evening and dinner. Prices are fair for the quality of the food.
Bon appetite!

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

A very beautiful restaurant with an amazing view The food was delicious. The sea food was fresh and cooked nicely. The restaurant looks very elegant and has a Parisienne effect. A great experience that we will never forget. Highly recommended to anyone visiting Antalya.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as our taxi driver recommended it. Both my mum and I are Turkish and very much love local food so at first glance we were unsure! How wrong we were! The fish here is incredibly fresh and cooked to perfection. The drink list is very vast and priced well for a tourist destination. The service was impeccable and friendly. You must try the poppy seed cake which is local to the area, very light and tasty!