“First Night Back In Kalkan”
Review of Iso's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Iso's Restaurant
Ranked #182 of 1,127 Restaurants in Antalya
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Best Cook I Ve Ever Seen In My Life Is Working There.
Description: Best Cook I Ve Ever Seen In My Life Is Working There.
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

A perfect start to our holiday back in Kalkan. The food was superb and the service was first rate. They certainly know how to cook fish. Will be back again for sure.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We spotted Iso' when walking along the top road and decided to give it a try. Wow!! The restaurant was, like a lot of venues this year, very quiet. The lovely lady who was managing the restaurant really made us feel special. We enjoyed chatting to her.
The food was delicious!! Every dish was superb. It was a pleasure to then get the most amazing complementary dessert - a mixture of dried figs, nuts, ice cream. Yummy!! Then a free amaretto rounded off the evening. I can't recommend Iso' enough. The food quality and service makes up for the lack of a view.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

I won a meal for two at ISO's restaurant, not sure what we expected. We received such a warm welcome by all the staff. Ordered our meal, mixed grill, it was a work of art, a tomato rose, heart shaped cucumber and flower carrots, all presented so beautiful and so so tasty. A great meal in a lovely atmosphere.
We will be back