“Wonderful meal in a quiet location away from the crowds”
Review of Patio Restaurant

Patio Restaurant
Ranked #97 of 1,134 Restaurants in Antalya
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Patio Restaurant is situated in the heart of Antalya's old town. At Patio Restaurant, breakfast is served a la carte. Our restaurant offers choices of international cheese, home made marmelades, various sorts of omellettes along with daily products from our charcuterie buffet.The historical environement as well as the authentic decoration offer a splendid atmosphere for an unforgetable lunch and dinner. Patio's cuisine specializes in Mediterranean dishes. Our menu is a fusion of all cuisines from Mediterranean countries such as Italy, France, and Turkey.
Reviewed 20 May 2015

This restaurant is part of the Puding Hotels group, situated in a quieter part of the old town area.......everywhere else was pumping and we could actually talk to each other and be heard here...The food is a mix of Italian and Turkish and so.....good.......I am a "foodie" and LOVED my ravioli and risotto....my husband ordered duck confit and also rated his meal very highly.
Slightly more expensive perhaps than the regular road-side cafe/restaurant that are common place everywhere in this city, but well worth it!

2  Thank Hopeave

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Eating outside was very pleasant. The food and the service were very good. I was not expecting greatness, just to be comfortable and satisfied, which I was.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 11 February 2015

I have been at Patio restaurant during a business trip in Antalya a couple of months ago. Although I prefer not to go eating italian when I am abroad, I became curious when reading the menu in front of the doors I saw a waiter with a very italian looking-like dish.... I usually do trust my eyes so I decided it deserved to be tested, and actually my eyes didn't cheat me. The Paccheri all'Amatriciana were delicious, the pasta was al dente, the meat wasn't bacon as usually happen (even in Italy-based restaurants), but real cheek lard (as the original recipe demand to be). The nice atmosphere, and the friendly but discreet approach of the waiters (I used to work as a waiter during my university studies, thus accidentally i pay attention to details) made the rest of the lunch enjoyable, I had a fantastic and well cooked pistachio lamb rack and a refreshing fruit plate. I have been positively hit by this restaurant and I can surely recommend it even the most Italian discerning palates.

Reviewed 3 January 2015 via mobile

Tried this place on Thursday night and brought 2 friends on Saturday night. This is a wonderful restaurant with beautiful, well thought out and imaginative dishes, fresh ingredients, and convivial atmosphere. We just had to thank the chef personally for a great meal. And the prices? You would pay a lot more for this quality elsewhere.

1  Thank Brian293974
Reviewed 29 November 2014 via mobile

We were with my friends.menu was great.staff was very helpfull.i can recommend you,if u are in old town antalya