Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel&Resort
US$218
US$61
Priceline
2,773 results
All reviewszen restaurantoasis bartea houseanimation teamcafe bonjourlion kingturkeyguest relationsmain restaurantindoor poolfamily roomwalk in wardrobea la carte restaurantscover chargejacuzzi bathpanorama barice cream
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Hotel bigger than we normally stay in but lovely, Japanese styled! Staff pleasant, friendly & helpful & animation team worked hard to engage with everyone. Food plentiful with something for everyone & a room to die for! Spacious with 2 rooms, bathroom & additional toilet, 3 beds in all & sofa, 2 tellys 1 an LCD & best of all a large jacuzzi in our bedroom, well used & enjoyed I can tell you :0) We were amongst lots of European holidaymakers but that was ok as we managed to interact with many lovely families there, especially an Iranian young girl & her family. Additional activities being set up now for the upcoming busier periods with lots of watersports available. Only drawback was drinks limited to local & some had to paid for, whereas Voyage Belek included all branded drinks too :0D
Weather great for the time of the year with both of us getting a lovely tan in just a week. A hotel & area I would definitely visit again & recommend to others too! Worth giving it a go, value for money!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Middlesbrough50ish
Reviewed 29 March 2011

I think the hotel was one of a kind
From the beginning the receptionist, bell boy, house keeper, security… Done great , but the best part was the entertainment group ,especially aykan, snoopy and tom ,(I don’t remember all the names but they’ve also done great, they worked almost 24 hours but they never get tired ,I wonder how :D)we enjoyed their every night program and they were really friendly . Without them we wouldn’t have the vacation that we had
Food and beverages were great ,but I could say that the rooms lacked tooth brush , tooth paste and some days shampoo, but over all it was great , cant wait to be back !

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank goly_a
Reviewed 19 March 2011

After reading a few reports on here I thought maybe it wouldn't be so good, but I can honestly say it was a great hotel. Would defiantly go back. We found the hotel was very clean in fact I'm sure a few of them had OCD. The food was brilliant what ever your choice they covered it, I reckon I could have stayed and eaten all day and not tried everything. They had a veggie, diet, local & traditional food section.
The outside pools were to cold to have a dip in as it's to early in the season. They had 5 bars which we're all good reception bar, Panorama bar for chillin, Oasis which was lively. Pool bar & beach bar. The entertainment team were funny we gone on with one he was a good laugh we called Antonio as we couldn't remember his real name (hello hoooooney) lol.
Rooms were good clean & tidy.
The only down side was it was mainly Germans there And the staff did favour them but it wasn't to much of a problem, I just turned up in my England shorts to turn some heads that was funny. If you want to avoid these rude humans apparently they only go there November, January,february and beginning of march. Now they start getting the ductch (nice people) English, scots&welsh
All in all we had a great time would def go back.
If u read this Jo&Sam we ha a laugh cheers guys

• Stayed: March 2011
2  Thank Darrenjohnharvey
Reviewed 9 March 2011

I visited limak lara from the dates of 1st march to the 8th march 2011 and it was for a relaxing break for me and my partner. First reactions to the hotel was brilliant! The design and layout of the hotel is lovely, garden and statues are outstanding and a lovely vibe to the hotel. We landed into Antayla fine coming in on a first choice plane but we was told on two different occassions we were travelling on thomson plane and would recieve our own entertainment i wasnt happy when we onely had one tv person 5 rows on the plane. We got bet by a thomson rep at arrivals and directed us to the correct mini bus to take us to the hotel. we then got told by the rep about our welcome meeting the next day and what hotels we went to first, we were second drop off and only 20 minutes drive which was fab after a four hour flight.
Once got to the hotel we met bell boys who offered to take our bags and werent pushy for tips, they looked after the bags whilst we checked in, we got a little bit of information when we checked in about what time dinner was and gave us our key card and that was it, but were polite towards us. we then made our own way to our room and the bell boy said he would take our bags for us. He did about 10 minutes after we got into the room, we did give him a tip but that was our choice.
The room was wonderful, we got given an free upgrade (rep said fortunatly as its out of season we got it for free wouldnt happen in summer) we had a downstairs with a lounge with tv, minibar (refilled everyday) table, sofas and balcony and then oppsite the front door a full bathroom and then upstairs again we had our bedroom, one double bed and one single bed, double bed fitted us both just nicely!! we had another balcony which faced the main street and the other hotels which was nice. we had a dressing table, tv and a jacuzzi which was lovely we even had another toilet which was great and ideal!
the restaurant was lovely buffet but had a variety of foods, spagetti, chips, pizza, lots of salad, chicken kebab meat, lamb kebab, wedges, soups, pasta, and lots and lots of cake! we visited the turkish al a carte restaurant which was nice where we had a choice of different turkish cusine! we tried ravoli which was lovely and meatballs and i had a kebab which was lush!!
the grounds was amazing but there doing a little work on the grounds for the summer season but didnt bother us. The pools arent open but werent too hot so didnt bother me, but if you wanted a swim there is a indoor pool!
We had a walk outside and there is little parade of shops and if you keep walking for about 20 minutes theres burger king and more shopping malls! we had shops and a little market in the hotel where we bought most of our gifts from and gave us excellent bargins. The staff are friendly we had a few moody ones but rest really friendly. one excellent and funny cleaner with his trolley and never failed to make us laugh!
The are plenty of bars, theres the oasis bar (more up beat), panorama (quiet bar) and lobby bar where its a little more going on. The entertainment team were walking around and friendly didnt really get involved in anything but seem to put effort in for shows and talk to guests. we played golf on their mini golf and it is mini but was fun for 20 minutes. the beach is lovely clean with a pool boy picking up rubbish and there is a lovely balcony looking over the beach where we sat most days drinking from the beach bar and having cooked kebabs and hotdogs from the bar below.
There is no part of the day where i found my self hungry, there is breakfast, lunch, cake time(must try the cakes its lush) dinner and even a midnight snack and soup which is handy if you become perkish.
Only moan i would have to say on the holiday which is the hotel is full of Germans and i felt like a odd one out. They came across very rude especially when they found out you were english. At the beginning of the holiday it didnt bother me, but by the end of it, i was very fed up and began to ruin my holiday where i wanted to go home. They were pushing in, giving dirty looks, staring at you and thats not what you want on your holiday. I love being around different cultures and languages but not to be given no respect or politness too. I found the waiters and waitress favoured the germans and one night took the waitress in the restaurant 20 minutes to get us a drink by then i had finished my dinner and didnt need one! the woman served all the germans before and refused to give us eye contact.
Overall for the price we payed for this hotel was a good holiday but was spolit by few people who dont know there manners and are so rude.
If i was told beforehand that there is a small amount of english that go to this hotel i may of changed my mind about going here.
Hope you find this review helpful, its a lovely hotel and staff but a few guest ruined it for me!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AndrewandSam
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Just returned from our 2nd visit to this great hotel. We stayed 14nights & enjoyed every minute. One of the marks of a good hotel is how they resolve complaints,although we only had 2 minor complaints they were resolved very qickl & efficiently.

Staff- on the whole very friendly & efficient excepting some of the reception staff who were a bit slow & surley.

Cleanliness- couldnt fault it imaculate public areas,rooms very clean & comfortable.

Entertainment- the animation team worked tirelessly to entertain, the shows,although not Westend quality, were very enjoyable.
Food- wide selection and good.

Restraunts- the 2 alacarte that were open[Italian & Turkish] excellent service and food.
The only complaint was That the Zen restraunt still had birds flying about and their droppings could cause hygene problems.

Location- not a lot to do locally away from the hotel,but a short bus or taxi ride will get you to shops & markets.

Would we go back? without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple