US$190
US$281
US$317
US$297
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$496/night.

US$213
US$198
US$163
US$153
US$370
US$330
Cancelon
Alp Pasa Hotel(Antalya)(Great Value!)
US$1,321
US$977
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,988 results
All reviewszen restaurantoasis bartea houseanimation teamturkeyguest relationsfamily roommain restaurantindoor poolwalk in wardrobecakesa la carte restaurantscover chargejacuzzi bathpanorama barice creamgreat holiday
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Stayed for a week at this hotel at end of March, beginning of April. It is a lovely hotel and we had a great holiday.

Positives:
Many bars and restaurants.
Plenty of different seating areas etc.
Great indoor pool.
Lovely well kept grounds.
Nice rooms.
Most staff were excellent.
Immaculate beach area.

Negatives:
A bit noisy at night.
Food in main restaurant at lunch and dinner a bit too rich for my taste, although others may find it okay.
Main restaurant a bit hectic at times.

I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

we was in this hotel from 20 march to 29 march,we had a bad experience when arrived to hotel at 21 p.m .we book the hotel from travel republic agency and staff said to me that your price is for english citizen and you must pay extra money for your stay we had to payed about 1400 euro extra for 2 rooms.the hotel have 5 bar and a good pool with waterside inside that turn on 10 to 12 a.m and 14:30 to 16:30 p.m wet sauna was very small and hamame turkey was good.
food was very much but every day is repeat without any taste change.
in last 2 day we could not eating anything except fruit and salad.
animation team was very good and enjoyable and disco after 10 was fantastic
in this season 2 a la crate restaurant was open turkish(free with early reservation) and Italian
(9 euro per person) .

Room Tip: room with Jacuzzi
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Just come back after a week AI, could not fault this hotel in any aspect of its operation. Two things stand out are firstly the staff from cleaners to the managment superb, friendy all approachable and attentive to all your needs, and the food best we have had in both choice and quality, when you think during our stay there were guests from Turkey, Germany, Iran, Russia, Scandinavior and UK what a superb job they did
Everything here for the family, full entertainment staff and facilities for children of all ages you do not need to leave this complex, the attention to detail in cleaning, gardens bars resturants is a credit to managment and staff.
Lara Beach is just that it comprises of approx 25 five star hotels on one side of the road a number of shops on the other side, and a beach as far as the eye can see both ways, Antalya about 40min away local bus 1.75lts each about 70p worth a visit.

Room Tip: Pick a high room with sea view plenty of lifts
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stayed in the resort from the 17th-24th  March. We are a couple in our twenties, and this was our first trip to turkey. The transfers was straight forward and quick about 20 minutes . Check in was easy, we quickly filled in a form to state who we were and they took our passports for a couple of minutes, we were given our key card, and some confusing instructions on how to find our room. The porter said he'd bring our bags up, which he did promptly. We got to our room, and found we had been given a family suite with a bathroom, living room, bed room and second open plan bathroom which included the jacuzzi bath, bonus! The room had 2 balconys; one over looking a small pool and the other over looking the road and some shops. The road was busy and didn't seem to quieten down during our stay, the walls were paper thin and you could hear traffic all night, I enjoyed the rush hour about twenty past 7 every morning.

The food was varied if slightly random, I was happy as I could have my usual holiday buffet of pancakes, croissants, pain au chocolate and rice pudding. One morning my boyfriend arrived at the table with a combo of fried potatoes/onion, two pancakes with chocolate sauce, a doughnut and some salad ... But then perhaps this says more about him than the food on offer! There was a large selection of bread on offer at every meal, perfect if you like a plate full with every meal, as many guests did.
Personally I found the meal time very stressful, there was so much food layed out over many aisles, this ranged from bread, salad, cooked meat, vegetarian, food of the day, rice, pasta, soup, loads of salad dressings and deserts. We spoke to one couple of said they counted 20 different deserts at breakfast and 40 at lunch. The main restaurant is the zen restaurant, there are also a few À la carte restaurants in which two were open during the winter period, but they were planning on opening the others shortly for the season. During the afternoon if your peckish  you could get some more cake in the oasis bar at 4 o'clock, I recommend this, the Nescafé machine serve hot chocolate as well.
We visited the Italian À la carte on our last evening, the food was lovely, tasteful and well presented. The staff working there were happy to help, and for the whole evening we didn't even pick up the bottle of wine, luxury. There was a cover charge of €9 each, Well worth it.
The bars weren't busy during the day, but more so during the night when the entertainment is on. You didn't have to wait long for a drink and there was always somewhere to sit. Some bars take your order and bring it to you and other you stand at the bar (more so at night).

The staff were helpful, some more friendlier than others . The guests weren't so, there wasn't many English guests here, we seem to be shy and continue to the pushes and shoved out of the way by certain guests, but it can be like that in every hotel. It would be interesting to see what it's like during the height of summer.
We found we were avoiding staff in the hotel, this included; the entertainment team - a little odd. The photographer who walked around all day everyday with his portfolio, basically begging you to book a slot with him, I mean he was nice, but I don't want to be pressured into buying a picture. Also heads up there's a shoe shiner man who's lurking, I mean you really can't shine my matte pump style shoes from Primark, But he will try. He is located outside the zen restaurant in the evenings.

Outside the hotel, there is a 'shopping mall' to the right and some shops in front,  if you turn left when leaving the hotel, there's are more 'shopping malls'. I say shopping malls as turkey has no copy right law therefore what your buying might not be quite what is says on the tin, perhaps more Folex than Rolex...
I found the shop keepers over powering "Come into my shop you English mug..." was how I felt, with that in mind we kept away. The hotel also had some shops inside again selling more knock off. The problem was they were offended if you walked away asking why? The location of the hotel is poor. If you come to this hotel don't bother leaving the resort.
Outside there were cats, around the resort and all over the beach, you do seem to get this whenever you go abroad, but I find it disgusting. Also during the night you can hear dogs barking- I'm guessing feral again.

Money- we took Turkish lira, but most places we're excepting euros, and paying for the exclusion T.C wanted sterling so we got a rubbish exchange rate paying for it. It might be worth taking all three.
I won't be returning to this resort or even turkey.

Room Tip: Ask for sea room and keep away from the road.
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have just arrived back from a excellent 2 week stay at limak lara. I could not fault this hotel it was perfect, the only down fall was the weather in the first week, it rained a little but still came home with a tan The rooms are spotless, beautiful oriental styled with a fantastic view from the balcony on to the beach.The food is delicious with plenty of options you will not go hungry!! everynight they have different food displayed to perfection, if you have a sweet toothe you will also love the desserts here with hundreds to choose from.The staff are the most friendlyest nicest people you can meet, always smiling & willing to help you in any possible way they can. The entertainment is a good laugh to, theres always something different everynight, they also come around in the day & make everyone laugh doing some kind of funny plays.I loved it that much i am planning on comming back very soon and am very much looking forward to it as it's one of my best holidays ive ever had!!

jade 27 from liverpool

Room Tip: suites are amazing with a jaquzzi bath, very spacious with living area & dinning room also large balcony with sunbathing area amazing view.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family