All reviewspurple turtlefrozen yogurtlow carbkids barbean bagsjay jayrooms startingmountain bike tourstaff ensuringsmaller shopsbluetooth speakerhotel appbeach barbecueeco friendly resortmobile apptwo storeyactivity programme
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Superb hotel complex. The staff are friendly and helpful. It is exceptionally clean and well cared for. We had downloaded their own app before arrival and booked the al-a-carte restaurant and BBQ evening before arrival. Both lovely and food was special. The staff attentive. Even with 100% occupancy we had no problem finding sun beds either at the pool side or the beach, although there is the usual reserving at the waters edges. Lifeguards at pool and sea. We didn’t use the spa, or daybeds both fairly expensive but this didn’t take away from our enjoyment. The only downside was the lack of facilities for going out for a stroll the hotel is beach side and not close to anywhere all though a few tourist shops immediately outside. It’s a shame TUI couldn’t organise a minibus to Side or mangavat the only option is a full day excursion or pay for a taxi. If this hotel was closer to Side for us it would make a return visit well worth coming. If you want relaxing with good food quiet rooms excellent service you couldn’t ask for more.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mehmet C, Genel Müdür at TUI BLUE Palm Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Pauline,

Thank you for choosing TUI BLUE Palm Garden.

We appreciate your time and comments shared with all TripAdvisor readers. I hope, your review will help many future guests.

We hope, we'll see you next year.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Myself and my partner returned from a two week stay at this hotel on Sunday and I honestly cannot fault it.

We arrived around 4am due to delays and where greeted by the most friendly staff who had us checked in within minutes and our bags where taken to our room for us.

The room and the entire resort is completely spotless. House keeping cleaned the room every day and the lady who cleaned our room was lovely.

Every single member of staff are very friendly and welcoming. This is the only hotel I have every stayed at that I really got to know the staff because they would all stop and have a chat and find out how your day was going and to see if there is anything they could do for us. I have to give a special mention to the cycling instructor Alex and Deniz on reception. Both of whom where just fantastic and really added to our holiday. The hotel manager is fantastic and always stopped for a chat when we saw each other.

We went to a number of the cycling classes during our stay and loved them. The fitness facilities are great and although not everyone wants to exercise when on holiday I cant recommend them enough.

The food is great. The BBQ is amazing!! It is included once in your stay but you can pay to go again. We went twice more as it was so good.

I really loved that there was food, water and a scratch post for the cats. As a massive animal lover to see the hotel look our for them was really nice.

I really do not have anything negative to say about the hotel. From start to finish the stay was fantastic and I think it really caters for everyone. We are a young couple but it is also perfect for family's with a great pool and beach. I cant recommend this place enough.

A massive thank you to Mehmet, Alex Deniz and the rest of the team for making our stay so great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mehmet C, Genel Müdür at TUI BLUE Palm Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Tabitha,

Thank you so much for staying in our Hotel.

It was our pleasure to meet you. We're super happy that you found our Hotel great.

Thank you for sharing your review. Reviews like yours are so valuable and we appreciate your time and kindness.

We hope, we'll see you once more. Greetings to you & Steven from Deniz and Alex :)

Kindest regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Recently went to this hotel for two nights with work before moving on to a different resort. The staff couldn't be more attentive, they done everything they possible could for us. The hotel itself was spotless, any mess they would clean it instantly. I can't explain how amazing this hotel was, the food was beautiful! While there we done a cooking class which was so much fun and so interesting would recommend if you are staying here! One of the best hotel's we visited while out there! Thank you for everything you did for us, you were fabulous!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Mehmet C, Genel Müdür at TUI BLUE Palm Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear leahmc31 :)

It was nice to see you here in our Hotel.

We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay eventhough only for 2 nights :) Cooking with you was fun, I hope, you'll practise it at home :)

Looking forward to see you again

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel because of all the great reviews it was absolutely fantastic and we will be booking again for next year me and my husband went with our three young children ages 6 an 5yr old twins and after constant nagging we finally gave in and let them go into the kids club I'd like to say a big thank you to all the staff they were absolutely amazing we always go on family holidays but never liked the thought of putting them in kids club and always refuse until we visited this hotel the staff were absolutely amazing if you have children definitely booked this hotel there was so much for them to do we never had any moaning for a whole 2 weeks ha if you're a beach lover and have kids I'd recommend getting them rubbery shoes because the beach is quite pebbly as you enter the water but apart from that it was beautiful I just can't fault this hotel

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle H
Mehmet C, Genel Müdür at TUI BLUE Palm Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for staying in TUI BLUE Palm Garden :)

We have a super Kids Club and great Kids Club Team. I'm so happy that your children enjoyed being there.

We look forward to see you next year

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Love this hotel. The accommodation is arranged in blocks of two storey apartments set in stunning well maintained grounds.
The rooms are large an comfortable the bathrooms large. The a/c works well and the fridge is a bonus to keep the bottles of water cool.
The food offering is great and I've never seen so many different options for different types of eaters. The waiting staff are only too eager to assist in the dining experience. The dining room has different areas with differing styles and a large outdoor area. Be warned however not to leave your bread unattended as the local sparrows love it.
The a-la carte dining room is set well away from the main dining area and is a tranquil relief to the general hubbub in the main dining room. The food was good and the serving staff very attentive. Bottles of wine can be purchased over and above the standard wines and seen very good value.
If you want to get away from the main restaurant/entertainment area then the reception has a quiet little bar with some outdoor seating. Once again the staff will ensure you have everything you need.
The beach and the pool are what you would expect and beach towels can be exchanged as much as you want/need. On the beach there are differing types of beds etc including hammocks.
I could go on for hours, however I only need to day that this is a great hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor B
Mehmet C, Genel Müdür at TUI BLUE Palm Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Trevor,

Thank you for choosing TUI BLUE Palm Garden. As you see, you picked the right one :)

We're super happy to see how satisfied you are.

Thank you for your review. All these positive reviews help us indeed. We've over 100% more bookings from UK in 2018 :)

We hope, we'll see you again