Side Yesiloz Hotel
US$195
US$184
US$180
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$112
US$109
US$117
  • Restaurant
US$198
Elvoline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 October 2015

We arrived in the afternoon and was met by the hotel managers who from the outset were rude and arrogant. We were a group of three couples all arriving separately and all experiencing the same problems as did most of the English guests we spoke to.
I was given a room that was very small, unclean and shabby with no balcony, when I asked why and showed my hotel voucher showing I had booked a balcony I was informed I was an economy guest and not entitled to one unless I paid 100 euros, I was staying 4 nights ! When I challenged this the boss became aggressive and began shouting at me. When I told him I intended to complain when I returned to the uk he said he did not care.
My room was cleaned once during my stay but no towel or bed changed during this time.
The dining room staff were ok but the food was poor, the same salads and hot foods were served every day. A chicken ( not nice ), liver and veg pasta every day. Most English we met were going out to eat. There were also a lot of flys around the food.
I am happy to eat basic but even I struggled.
There was a large number of guests suffering from diorrhoea and vomiting but unsure as to the cause.
The bar was the real problem, the staff were miserable and rude and appeared to deliberately keep you waiting because they could. There is a rule that you can only take two drinks during the day so you can't get a round in for your family and after 9pm they allowed only one so I was unable to get my wife a drink. They are served in very thin, small plastic cups which are awful to drink out of.
We questioned this and the manager became rude and aggressive surrounding a member of my family with his friends, he told us we are economy guests and we drink too much after we had four drinks. Guests were buying drinks from the local shops rather than argue.
The pool area is quite nice with plenty of sun beds but the outside toilets were filthy.
There was water running down the walls of the hotel into the electric boxes and several guests had leaks in their rooms.
Having traveled extensively around Turkey this by far the worst I have stayed in, not necessarily the hotel because I can do basic but the uncomfortable atmosphere coupled with the ignorance and rudeness of the staff made this holiday a challenge. Although cheap it will spoil your holiday so just pay a little more, there are plenty of hotels in the area that would provide a better service and appreciate your custom.
Don't take a chance and book this hotel.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank PeterboroughAkita
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Arrived late at night and was informed all inclusive finished at 10pm was not the end of the world but not a great start unfortunately this is as good as it got. The first night I tried to get 4 drinks for myself and wife and 2 friends this ended with an argument and having to return to the bar again to get the drinks. The second night an argument again with the manager who had been watching us all night and claimed we had excessively drank I had drank about 8 my wife 4. I have never met somebody so rude and aggressive when dealing with there customers. Staff on the whole where nothing short of ignorant with 3 exceptions namely Ahmet the entertainment guy, and Ali and Salih in the restaurant. If you had a Russian or German passport the others couldn't do enough. Cleaning was very hit and miss and never known so many people suffer with sickness and diarrhoea. Food wasn't labelled and was pretty bland when it wasn't covered in flies. Also wifi was wasn't working around the pool area when asked if it was going to be fixed the reception gave a blank look and ignored me.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John G
Reviewed 8 October 2015

please do not use this hotel my husband asked for a a beer and vodkas and orange he was told he could only have 2 drinks at a time after speaking to the manager we was allowed the drink the measures are approx 5cm in the cup, the food was at the least disgusting I asked a young man who worked there what he thought of the food his reply I dont eat here I go round the corner speaks volumes if their own staff wont eat it at least 10 couples we spoke to had developed sickness and diahorrea and very possibly a lot of others as it was predomentaly Russians and Germans we was under the impression the hotel was carering for those it turned out even they had no idea what they was eating so what chance did we have I am more than happy to eat salad and chips for a week but the salad was covered in oil and they do not serve chips, the rooms are very basic but that was not a problem Pleas think twice and then again if you are thinking of booking this Colditz

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lilyjordan11
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I arrived late evening and were told our agent hadn't booked a room with a balcony. We paid £50 for an upgrade and were taken to our room. The room was a top floor attic and was so small. My husband rang reception and told them he couldn't manage the stairs due to a heart problem and wanted a ground floor room.
We were taken to a family room on the ground floor. Everything in both the rooms were very tired and not very clean. In fact I had to clean the black mould away in the shower before we could use it. Even then the doors didn't close properly so flooded the bathroom every time it was used.
The beds were clean and changed once during our weeks stay. Towels were changed daily.
The hotel caters for Russian and German people and is very unfriendly to the English. Great if you want salad for breakfast, lunch and evening meal. 8 people we spoke to were ill due to the food..
We went out every day for our food, it's very cheap.
Drinks were available all day. Everything finishes at 10pm unless you pay for it.
Entertainment is awful in the evening although the animation guys are lovely, speak great English and are very friendly.
Reception staff are very rude and very unhelpful to the English but happy and helpful to the Russians and Germans.
We have never felt so uncomfortable and unwelcome in a hotel.
The Germans were friendly and pleasant but the Russians are a different story.
It's about £3.50 by taxi into Side since the hotel is on the outskirts.
WiFi signals are weak and you have to ask for a password from reception. They give it grudgingly.
There's a good supermarket on site which sells just about everything and a couple of little shops.
Would we go back to this hotel, NO!
We would however go back to Side, it's a lovely resort and we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lesley R
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Food was under average didn't have a clue what half the dishes were 80 to 90% of guests were Ill including myself with sickness and diahorrea staff were rude and miserable one asked if I was pregnant I'm a size 14 not huge and overall rude staff didn't really want to be of assistance when needed if it wasn't for the people we met there holiday would have been a disaster ate out after took ill so all inclusive was useless

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends