US$229
US$219
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$102
  • Pool
US$184
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

US$161
US$62
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$256
HotelsClick
All reviewstom cruiseturkish nightturkish baths and massageminute walk to beachvery nice place to staywater slidesmet some great friendsclean bedding and towelstowels were changedfresh towels every daycleaned every daypool area ison a daily basisbar staff arefab holidaysaladmaids
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I first visited this hotel in August 2016 as a family with children, and found it to be a warm welcoming hotel from the moment we arrived all the staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are happy and have everything you need, we went with the half board option and the food was amazing the breakfast buffet was amazing it consisted of so much variety of food to cater for all tastes and evening time the restaurant was just the same it had a warm welcoming feel to it and again a good choice of food on the menu all cooked fresh and delicious, whilst waiting for food ordered the staff again are so friendly and chat and entertain you especially Hakan,
We returned again and will continue to return to this hotel

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Martine W
CATSGARDEN, Manager at Hotel Cats Catty Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello,
Thank you very much, we work for this business since 30 years with our family in Cats Garden and positiv custemers give us more energy to continue this business more years..
Regards

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I booked this hotel due to the facilities as described on the hotel's website. I booked two apartment rooms, both were clean. I appreciated that I had both rooms next to each other as requested before my stay. However, the aircon was situated in the main bedroom and therefore did not reach in the other sleeping area. I asked one of the staff if it could be possible to have a fan as my little sister was sleeping in a very hot room and was very uncomfortable due to the heat. I found his response very rude as he replied "you have chosen to visit a hot country." This really annoyed me because this was not the case. I had chosen this hotel due to the aircon facility as stated on their website and therefore this facility should have been provided through the whole apartment (and we have visited hotter countries than this, so I don't know what he's on about lol).

A cleaner came every day, but all she did was clean the floor, make the bed, empty the bins and replace toilet rolls. The towels were changed every 4 days, which I find unacceptable for a hotel rated 4*.

I was surprised on arrival that for a 4* hotel, nobody helped us carry our luggage to the room. I have had this service in every hotel that I have stayed at, including 3* hotels.

The wifi was also very poor and only worked in the lobby. Therefore I had no choice but to spend £17 on a Turkish sim card so I could have access to internet.

The positive side to the hotel is that the hotel has two swimming pools (one with two water slides), which made our stay enjoyable. However, the water slides were switched in two times in the day for an hour. Most of the families that stayed in the hotel were very friendly and sociable. The hotel had a free bus service to the beach which was convenient. In addition, the hotel had two shops, both were affordable.

I did not know what to make of the staff because sometimes they were friendly and approachable, but sometimes they seemed moody and therefore I felt that if I approached them I would be inconveniencing them. It's a shame because if the cleanliness was improved and the staff were more involved, it would be a very nice place to stay.

There is a tour office next to the hotel managed by a very friendly man who calls himself Tom Cruise. He offers everybody who passes by his office drinks and snacks. He helps everybody with directions and with any support that they need. He even offers you to sit in his office and use his wifi whenever you wish. He is friendly to everybody whether they are a customer or not. You are not forced to book any trips. If you are planning to book any tours, I would 100% recommend Tom Cruise as his prices are affordable and he will cater for your needs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank Maariya15

Hello
we readed your comments seriously and we gonne be better next year,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Disappointed with some of the reviews here as that is what we used to research this hotel. Rooms are dirty, outdated, rusty fridge, broken shower, no toiletries, bad smell from the loo, green slime on entrance to the kids slide, poor Wi-Fi. And that's not everything!

On the plus side most staff are friendly, kids enjoyed the pool and it's very near the mosque (handy for any Muslims that like to pray in the mosque).

You are a 20TL taxi ride from the nicer tourist type shops and town centre.

Restaurants around the area are reasonable, more expensive in the town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Good wee hotel for familys couldbe better if there was entertainment some nights turkish night was really good bus takes you to beach and back great guy outside the hotel tom cruze for arranging your trips and changing money for you market at bottom of street on a saturday is great for a wee haggle

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

rooms are nice and clean staff are friendly only downfall is the wifi very slow but over all very god for money nice pools anyone traveling here go see tom cruise at the shop just down from hotel he will sort all your trips and is a very nice man will help you in everyway he can lets you use his wifi and gives you drinks very friendly and kind man a must if anyone is comeing to this or any local hotels

Room Tip: all have pool views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CATSGARDEN, Manager at Hotel Cats Catty Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you very much ,we will be very happy if we can see you in our Hotel again
Regards