US$114
US$319
US$428
US$384
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$436/night.

Kaya Side(Side)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbeach barholiday villagemini barthomas cookside sea viewturkeymain restaurant is buffet stylechaise longuesaladgreat holidayindoor poolevening entertainmentfish nightalcoholic drinksgreat choice of fooda la cartespa staff
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Panic!!, been very ill, needed surgery, would l have to miss the most relaxing and enjoyable visit to the Melas Hotel? —- NO!!! Operation taken place, recovery underway and will be well enough to take our holiday at the Melas Resort Hotel, Side.
Both now in our sixties, well, l would of hit the big 70 by the time we go, so, having had, many holidays, near and far in all those years gone by, this hotel is the ONLY hotel, that both of us ever want to return too, this will be our forth year.
It meets all our needs, all rooms are comfortable, spacious, clean, have tea/coffee making facilities, TV (not many English speaking channels) and showers are very powerful (some have baths, l believe) . Food, well, thats to ‘die for’, so much choice, l tend to take one size larger clothes for the second week!!
Pool is kept very clean, plenty of beds and if you fancy going to laze on the shoreline, again plenty of beds and kept clean. The Melas allocated sea area, is about the only allocated sea area, thats kept as clear of rocks as possible, now, that is dedication from the staff, going all out to ensure every part of your holiday is safe and enjoyable.
Every member of Staff do their utmost to ensure you are happy and are enjoying the holiday. Plenty of entertainment if you want it, or ample space to just sit back and relax.
Wifi (bit slow) is available throughout the hotel and most of the grounds, this is free and no charge is made. The reception staff are really helpful and will sign you in if you have any problems connecting.
Each year we go we see something that makes us, stand back in amazement, last year, it was the cleaning staff, they even polished the inside of the waste bins!! Now that something you don't see very often if at all!
We would recommend that you try to get a room above the second floor if you have a side sea view, as the trees are growing and tend to reduce views towards Side.
We are really looking forward to visiting and staying at the hotel later in the year, sure it will not be the last visit to this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Side sea Rooms need to be above 2nd Floor for view of sea/Side
Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sanann
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Don't be put off by everyone being German. I am English. We had a fantastic stay at this hotel. The staff were beyond polite and kind. Your wish was their command. Never quite experienced customer service at this level before. The hotel itself is exceptionally clean, well maintained and right on the promenade so it's a very short skip, hop and jump to the beach. I would thoroughly recommend staying here but....

I would NOT recommend using their Hairdresser. He almost burnt my scalp as if there was only 1 heat setting (burn) on the hairdryer despite me telling him numerous times that it was too hot. I had to finally push him away so he could get the message.

I would also NOT recommend the permanent make up service. I paid €200 for top and bottom eyeliner and despite taking all the necessary care and precautions, it was gone in 3 weeks. It would cost the same to do the whole procedure here in Germany (which hopefully lasts longer than 3 weeks).

I WOULD recommend the massage service. Sultan was AMAZING....so good in fact that my we had a couple of massages by her.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable holiday. The buffet options were incredible too.

Room Tip: Get a room with a seaview...definitely worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank valr0cks
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have just got back from my 13th visit to this hotel. The staff must be some of the friendliest in the world and help to make the holiday so enjoyable. There is so much choice of excellent food and the location on the beach close to Side town make it an ideal hotel. Every time I leave I try and think of a weakness in the hotel and never can come up with one.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a sea view so request one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mjhole
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a wonderful holiday at this very well run 5 star hotel. We had previously stayed at the Melas Lara so had high expectations which were more than met! Please see my review of that hotel. As we were celebrating our silver wedding anniversary we treated ourselves to an upgraded room! The suite we were given was amazing, spotlessly clean, high end bathrooms and furniture! Thank you for that! Our view was looking right across the bay towards Old side, amazing! We arrived at midnight and was quickly checked in and taken to our room then provided a light snack and couple of cold beers. That was welcomed! In general the service provided was second to none. Lots of very attentive staff always willing to assist. A special mention to Hussain AY, Fatima & Mustafa whom certainly went the extra mile!! Thank you! The hotel both inside and outsides are immaculately clean. The pool is stunning on a raised level convenient for the pool bar, spa and views of the Mediterranean. The indoor pool was being renovated which was not a problem but shows how well the hotel is maintained. Lifts are required to get to the private beach and are external outside style and always available. The evening entertainment ranged from the animations team performing well practised routines of a good standard and also professional dance and acrobatic acts. The Ukraine modern dance was one of the best I have seen! Now to the food and drink. I could not fault the quality, variety and presentation of food! No queue at any of the cooking stations and food was freshly cooked and topped up! The fresh salads, fruit and deserts were amazing. We spent our anniversary night in the A La Carte Asian restaurant located on the top floor with wonderful views. Our table was decorated specially with flowers and napkins! The staff also helped the presentation of the gift I had arranged on a decorated silver tray! Thanks for that also a very nice touch. In all this was a perfect holiday and would recommend sincerely.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Andy S
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Definitely 5 star! Alas, few tourists from U.K. and no rep in hotel - not our first visit, so not an issue but disappointing considering we travelled with Thomas Cook.
Staff very orientated to German language and tourists, but their English was better than our Turkish!
Very clean inside and out. Room was beautiful and everywhere maintained to a high standard.
Very relaxing and memorable holiday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple