US$102
US$186
galahotels.com
All reviewsswimming poolbeach baranimatorstowelsgermanentertainment
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed in side sungate hotel &spa, on booking in , one noticed certification of this hotel, 6 stars, oh great thought I ! Reception very impressive and nice staff! Shown to our respective rooms, all very nice and clean, with all what you would expect from a 4 star hotel, not a 5 star! Asked for an Iron , but not available, anywhere , only if you send it to laundry !!
Drinks, I doubt if you drank all day you would never get tipsy! Even the beer tasted watered down!
Swimming pool, outside temperature in the shade 32 degrees , the pool was always empty of people , why ice cold water ! Heart attack I thought, so never swam! Asked why so cold , it’s winter!!!
Food looked great, but was tasteless , and all tasted of nothing!!! If you like turkey meat you get it in abundance everyday , no turkey for my Xmas dinner!!!
Entertainment , disappointed !
If you speak German one could communicate with staff and residents ! Sorry I cannot recommend this hotel !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank 504029Trevor41
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with family in August 2017. Everyone loved it, great food, snacks, entertainment, service, kids activities. Everything on site so didn't even leave the hotel for 2-3 days. Would recommend to all with young families :-)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Our third stay at Side Sungate Hotel in Evrenseki/Side/Antalya. Our previous holidays were great, but this time it was even better. The modern and stylish hotel concept is just a pleasure you can't get enough of it. The food is probably the best you can expect. The hotel is very clean overall. This uears animation team is very good. This hotel is only 2 years open and they already have changed all outside, pool and beach furniture with new furniture of amazing style and quality. Just amazing ! Definately recommended if you want to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a top quality hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Very nice modern hotel. Its a new hotel so everything is new and clean. All facilities are state of the art. Very luxurious and spacious rooms. Great staff and very high quality service. The restaurant is also very spacious and very nice design. Excellent food with great variety. All meals were delicious. The swimming pool is very nice and stylish. The hotel has its own private beach with beach bar and beach restaurant; the most beautifull we gave ever seen! The wellness area is really amazing too. Definately an hotel where we would like to return ASAP. Recommended !!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SOGUT_Bayram
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This hotel is very nice, because it´s new. For the first time I had visited this hotel in September 2015 - it was brand new, we liked it there cause it was special and up to the mark. This year we have visited this hotel again in August, some things have changed, e.g. services in restaurant, sometimes we were just waiting till the waitress showed up and served us, what should be in 5 stars hotel certainty but few times I had to go on my own and ask for drinks. As regards the food in main restaurant, dinners were always delicious, lunches I mostly spent at the beach and breakfasts were good as well, but once I´ve had not quite pleasant experience. The youghurt I ate turned out being sour. I liked beach bar service, but in comparison with last year I would say hotel abolished some services - Sunset Bar was near the street, where you could enjoy shisha, but it was closed this year , also I missed the pizza at the beach, there was pita but it´s not the same, or some more snacks than just pastries and ice cream between 3pm-4pm. At the beach there is enough free sunbeds, so you don´t have to worry, but there is no security and lot of people without identification bracelets attended the beach and as a result of that were towels carried away from hotels guests, I bet it had to be very annoying situation when you want to enjoy your holidays. Another things were sunbeds by the pool, which were at 8 completely reserved, though nobody was using them for few hours and people who really wanted to lie on sunbeds had to go to the beach.But we loved the sunbeds in pool where you could either lie in water or sunbath.
Rooms were very nice as always and clean, though I missed the smell in rooms and also in lifts. Rooms are very spacious and also with sofa there, which you don´t find in every hotel, also balconies are unusually big so you can enjoy evenings and watch stars. SO thumbs up to this! I also loved drinks in lobby, but I had to wait a long time till waiter showed up, so better went by myself and ordered a drink. But the hotel is located close to supermarket and just down the street you have many shopping abilities. Concerning animation, animators were kind, organised all kinds of games in pool and volleyball at the beach, some evening they were taking people to disco in Side. About SPA I could only say, that we really wanted to go, but displeasing and unprofessional approach of a masseur who offers Hamam by the pool and beach side had detered us.
In conclusion the hotel is nice and some staff really tried to please you and serve you as you are deserved to be served. I hope hotel will eliminate the most considerable problems, then it may be recommended for other guests as well.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family