Free cancellation until 23/07
US$113
US$87
US$68
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$83
US$149
US$129
Hotel Carina(Kusadasi)
US$79
Happy Apart Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$164
Priceline
US$208
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had to move hotels because of lowcost holidays went bankrupt we went to so many hotels because I already paid so much before I had to go for what I could afford for me and two teenagers pressure stress or what. Then by pure accident we found this Akman I met Robbie and Lutwig 2 of the nicest friendliness people ever I got shown 3 apts omg what a difference from one room to 2 bed apts with kitchen dinning area so clean and spacious and affordable which was such a relief buffet breakfast I'd included healthy and delicious will I come back everytime I'm in kusadasi without a doubt. Location perfect central .PLEASE DO NOT Let previous reviews put you off if you want to pay through the nose go ahead

Room Tip: Ask to see a few rooms then pick if there not full.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank KimberleyKelly
Reviewed 21 March 2016

We stayed here quite some years ago now , but we did enjoy this very different holiday . we did one night get told off for jumping in the pool at 3am , and so we should have done ! , we were totally out of order , but enjoyed every minuet .There is a history to this hotel , the owner was written about in a famous book , and the night manager got used to us always coming back late and offered us late breakfasts a few times .The hotel is typically Turkish with a traditional feel about it , and the short walk to town is amazing . the amount a locals we met on our way to town was fabulous , we hardly made it to town because of the interesting Turkish People we met on the walk way .What fabulous hospitality, we were offered teas , drinks and even made such great friends we have been back to see them twice since we stayed at the Akman .We were invited to family homes and will never forget our special friends we met there .We really thought that because it was a last minuet holiday....it would be just ok , but it was amazing .Thank you to the lovely people of Kusadasi we will never forget you .

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank linda468
Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

We've just had a week at this aparthotel and it was great. Staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. The apartment we had was spacious and we would definitely go back. It needs some refurbishment in certain areas but for a budget hotel it was brilliant for us who had our 3 grandchildren come and stay with us. Breakfast was also included in the price. Hope to see the staff again - we were made very welcome.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Not good..very disappointed with this accommodation, very run down, the staff were pleasant and the location is good but they're really the only positive notes from my experience of staying here unfortunately

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 17 October 2014 via mobile

The hotel was not so good. The only thing that was worth the mattress from the bed and some breakfast. In 5 days only one time changed the sheets and not swept at all. When inside under the bed had cigarette butts and discarded tissues of spiders. The pillows had women hairs upward. Finally I suggest you do not stay for a long time at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends