1,121 results
All reviews ladies beach animation team next year water polo turkey great holiday pool games great fun pool side table tennis hotel is spotless cleaned every day aqua gym kids club bar staff main town food was lovely
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Palmin hotel was absolutely amazing! I have really enjoyed my stay there. The hotel was clean and well situated. Close to the beach and not too far from the centre. The staff and the animation team were also great! Very friendly and possibly provided one of the best services I've experienced. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, families, friends and couples. I will definitely come back ! :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great " all inclusive " week in the Palmin. Great value . Great staff . Plenty of good food and drink all day.
It was quiet . But the staff were so helpful . Nothing was a problem. Free entertainment every night. And pool games during the day.
Beds are small . So we asked for an extra bed. And it was delivered free within the hour.
We will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband and I have just got back from a weeks holiday in Kusadasi, where we resided at the Palmin Hotel.

Well where can I start, how about by saying how fantastic this Hotel was, we booked Turkey as we have been before, only not to this part. We like Turkey and was happy with the fantastic price we were able to book this holiday package for.

We stayed Saturday to Saturday, All Inclusive and were given room 303, which overlooked the Pool and had a wonderful view of the sea, and into the surrounding area.

The only thing I would say is to bear in mind that we stayed in October so the Evening entertainment is held inside the Lobby area, so the room is quiet.
However in Summer the entertainment would take place outside by the pool area just under the room and it goes on until late as you would expect. So if you want a quiet room, I would suggest asking for one Not overlooking the Pool in the height of summer,

The room itself was clean and tidy and of a good size to sleep and get changed in between spending your days out and about as well as the evenings.

The bathroom was clean, it has a shower but it is inside a Bath tub, so you have to climb in, not walk in. This for us was no bother but bear this in mind if you need a walk in shower, I am unable to advise if any other rooms have a walk in shower.

We has a balcony which has 2 chairs and a table which is ideal for an occasional quiet evening in or in between going out places, you are able to smoke on the balcony but not in the rooms themselves.

We were All inclusive, the food was really nice, some dishes may appear a little bland, however this is totally to be expected when a chef is cooking for a large amount of people from many different locations around the world, you cannot cater for everyone's taste but they certainly try. What I can praise is that it is kept hot, it is well cooked and is not making people ill, this is the main thing to look out for when you go away to an All inclusive. The manager who runs the restaurant is so nice, polite and friendly.

The Staff, they are fantastic. Helpful, friendly and got a good sense of humour which is great when you work in the hotelier business.

The Location, please note that this hotel is not located in the centre of town or by the Port, however this is not an issue as where it is, is a fantastic location as it is a 6 minute walk ( down then back up a bug Hill) from Ladies beach, The Number 5 or Number 2 Dolmus stops literally end of the Hotel drive way and is around 10/15 mins into the centre which is a fun ride and only 2.5Lira each, each way (50p) who can moan at that, seriously!!!

If they see you coming they will toot you to see if you want the bus then you put your hand out then get on, pay the driver and say Centra.

On way back, just show the driver your wrist band, this way they know where you want and they will drop you at the Palmin

I can honestly say i did not see any hotels on the front, so this hotel is a perfect location.

I can honestly say this Hotel made our holiday a fantastic experience and enjoyable time away.

I would definitely not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone, I already have been to family and friends so believe me when I say you will not be disappointed in the choice of hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 303, this has a great view but could be noisy of a summer evening
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank netty100
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Still here at the moment it's been another fantastic holiday the staff are great and the animation team are brilliant! They've made the holiday so entertaining always getting everyone involved around the pool with loads of different games and the night time shows are great especially the comedy nights thanks very much isa and his team hope to see them again I can't fault the food plenty of choice all lovely dishes the chef Ibrahim is fantastic. Overall another amazing stay at palmin hotel and we will be back next year :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I've spent my first holiday in Turkey in Palmin Hotel in Kusadasi and it has been a great choice. Hotel was very spacious, with great outdoor area and amazing swimming pool. It was located very close to the Ladies Beach and few minutes away from busy Marina. Rooms were big and clean. Staff was really helpful and friendly. Food was great, a lot of choices for everybody just wish there was more see food and seasonal fruit. Animation team really friendly and fun. They provided daily activities at the pool. They made us feel comfortable and welcome. I would definitely pick this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends