All reviewsprivate guided tourturkish breakfastturkeyconferencelounging
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Small and hidden boutique hotel in beautiful Kirazli, not far from Kusadasi. Gorgeous rooms (wooden details, large beds), beautifully landscaped grounds and lovely pool. The food was absolutely delicious. And what makes it all so comfortable is the staff -- warm and gracious, English-speaking. Truly is an oasis. Very near Ephesus and in beautiful lush green grape growing region. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Babies can freely crawl and toddle on the beautifully kept grass while staying cool under the walnut trees. Wooden furniture they used to decorate the rooms and the lounging areas is top quality and makes the place really warm. A path into the pine forest is minutes away on foot. Mehmet, the waiter (and most other things really) is a darling. Kirazli is at least 5-7 degrees cooler than the coast. Owner, his girlfriend, his father, entire staff, all wonderful people. Chef bakes his own bread and is a training top. Ask for the home-made liquors. One of the few places in TR where you can drink Turkish IPA beer. Every single detail has been thought of. Great value for your money.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2016

My husband and I stayed two night at Ephesus Lodge, a beautiful oasis and a lovely hotel. The owners are very hospitable., the food was delicious and the room was very comfortable. It is in a tiny little town so you have everything you need right at the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I traveled to Turkey with my mother and father last summer and after touring Istanbul and taking a private cruise along the Mediterranean, we arrived by car to this beautiful and special place - so completely different than our other hotels - offering a delightful change of pace just minutes from the ruins at Ephesus in a rural village. Oytun and his family and staff were so kind and generous - making sure our stay was perfect. The food, the pool, the tour guide of Ephesus and a local carpet cooperative - everything was just great.

My mother and father still talk about our stay at Ephesus Lodge and what a surprising alternative it provided to the other options available in what can be a very touristy area. I have to admit that I was skeptical about my choice right up until we arrived at the entrance of the Lodge - but from that moment on I was so happy we had found Oytun and Ephesus Lodge.

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 10 May 2016

We stayed for one night to visit Ephesus and Mary's house and wish we could have stayed longer. The room was of a good size with comfortable bed and modern bathroom. A good selection of toiletries were provided.

The rooms overlooked an enclosed garden with a variety of seating under the trees. Oytun and the team are excellent hosts and we wanted for nothing on our stay, from the wonderful food at breakfast and dinner to advice on what to see in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple