“Very pleasant stay. Hotel spotless”

Hotel Goldenday Wings
Ranked #12 of 156 Hotels in Kusadasi
Reviewed 24 May 2011

The staff were courteous and helpful and our room was spotless. The entertainment team did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. We would heartily recommend the hotel

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MBD8877

A TripAdvisor Member
mayo ireland
Reviewed 22 May 2011

From the minute I stepped foot in the door the problems started. I had traveled alone from Istanbul and had arranged to meet my family. In the lounge who I hadn't seen for a year but I was stopped at reception by the short rude manager Endal. They made a mix up with the booking and my name wasn't on the list so after travelling all the way from east Asia to see my family he wouldn't let me in even though my family was just around the corner. I got fed up and walked in anyway as I couldn't wait to see my family. The reunion was ruined cause he insisted we hadn't paid for the extra person even though we had. My brother paid another 140euros just to avoid stressing my parents out. This didn't sit well. The next day we realised the prices were pretty dear so I decided to pick up some beers for up in my room. On my way in I was rudely stopped by him again and told that I wasn't allowed even up in my room. I had to pay the rip off rate for food and drink. That sucked me as I should be allowed to do as I please in my own room. These blood suckers were goin to extract every penny out of us if it was the last thing they do. Me family decided not to spend any more money there than needed after which all the staff became very cold. Turkish people are lovely but these guys just saw us as easy money. Don't go there. They will rip you off and treat you like your in a prison.

• Stayed: May 2011
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2010

Nicely located hotel, near a small public beach and about 15 min walk to the center of the town. This hotel is good value for money, our room was big, cleaned every day. If the bathroom was in a better state, would be perfect. Food was tasty, but local type, always sth to choose from. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was no animation though and no attractions for children.
Kusadasi in general seems like a good base for trips, for example close Ephesus or Pamukkale. The hotel and city is generally not for those who`d like to have lazy holidays next to the pool. I recommend it to active people.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I have just got back from a weeks holiday with my sister, we are both married so we are looking for a week of R+R. This Hotel certainaly fit the bill. We have been to Turkey four times now and this was the best hotel we have stayed in. The rooms were spacious and cleaned daily, the balcony was large with views to die for. The staff were polite and friendly without being too intrusive.The food was typical of Turkish cuisine except the added extra of chips, I personnally dont want chips but I presume typical Brits... must have asked for them. There was no entertainment I was pleased as I usually find the hotel entertainment to be noisy and not very entertaining at all so this did not bother us. If you are going and do have a problem I suggest you speak with Mustafer (hope I spelt this right) he sorted our air con for us he was always friendly and happty to help despite the fact that he never seemed to leave the place, his English is superb. I cant think of any thing else to add but feel free to contact me if I can help.. would I go back YES I would..

• Stayed: August 2010
2  Thank wildeymiller
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I travelled there with my family to this hotel it was a pure nightmare! we couldnt wait to get back home we actually paid nearly £3.000 for 7 of us all inclusive and ended up spending more than that eating out and staying away from the rancid place. the manager was a miserable so and so. It has clearly put me and my family from ever visiting Turkey again.Please dont ever visit this hotel as you need a holiday to get over it ?? no entertainment oh sorry except for a 15 minute show of dancers ! the drinks were abominable plastic beakers that smelt like theyd never been washed all half filled may I add. Also the food was inedible slop slop all the time oh and more slop with salad !! the place was alive with cats prowling around you if you took your slop outside to try and eat !! which caused more mayham as my daughter alergic to cats !! the room was okay nothing special but clean . Cleaned by the nice cleaning lady maybe she should be a manager as she couldnt do enough to help us whilst we were there, always friendly and smiling nothing like her BOSS MUSTAFFA what a horrible and nasty man.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family