Hotel Goldenday Wings
The Panorama Hill(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$53
Derici Hotel(Kusadasi)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$52
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgolden day wingsentertainment teammr tomnext yearbbq nightturkeyturkish bathwednesday nighttwo weeksgreat holidayhair salongreat entertainmentsunway repcant waitfantastic hotelplenty of sun loungerssteep hill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I am a travel agent and have just returned from a weeks stay at the golden day hotel , I had a fantastic time the rooms are spotless and tastefully decorated big balconies overlooking the marina / sea . Yes the hotel prices are a little dearer but that is the case with every hotel worldwide and i personally think turkey is such good value to eat /drink out anyway. Breakfast is lovely and they have a vast selection on offer. Hotel staff are nice , entertainment staff really try there best to make sure everyone has a fantastic time. Would definately return hopefully soon!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank emmad1986
Reviewed 24 May 2011

The staff were courteous and helpful and our room was spotless. The entertainment team did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. We would heartily recommend the hotel

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MBD8877
A TripAdvisor Member
mayo ireland
Reviewed 22 May 2011

From the minute I stepped foot in the door the problems started. I had traveled alone from Istanbul and had arranged to meet my family. In the lounge who I hadn't seen for a year but I was stopped at reception by the short rude manager Endal. They made a mix up with the booking and my name wasn't on the list so after travelling all the way from east Asia to see my family he wouldn't let me in even though my family was just around the corner. I got fed up and walked in anyway as I couldn't wait to see my family. The reunion was ruined cause he insisted we hadn't paid for the extra person even though we had. My brother paid another 140euros just to avoid stressing my parents out. This didn't sit well. The next day we realised the prices were pretty dear so I decided to pick up some beers for up in my room. On my way in I was rudely stopped by him again and told that I wasn't allowed even up in my room. I had to pay the rip off rate for food and drink. That sucked me as I should be allowed to do as I please in my own room. These blood suckers were goin to extract every penny out of us if it was the last thing they do. Me family decided not to spend any more money there than needed after which all the staff became very cold. Turkish people are lovely but these guys just saw us as easy money. Don't go there. They will rip you off and treat you like your in a prison.

• Stayed: May 2011
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2010

Nicely located hotel, near a small public beach and about 15 min walk to the center of the town. This hotel is good value for money, our room was big, cleaned every day. If the bathroom was in a better state, would be perfect. Food was tasty, but local type, always sth to choose from. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was no animation though and no attractions for children.
Kusadasi in general seems like a good base for trips, for example close Ephesus or Pamukkale. The hotel and city is generally not for those who`d like to have lazy holidays next to the pool. I recommend it to active people.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I have just got back from a weeks holiday with my sister, we are both married so we are looking for a week of R+R. This Hotel certainaly fit the bill. We have been to Turkey four times now and this was the best hotel we have stayed in. The rooms were spacious and cleaned daily, the balcony was large with views to die for. The staff were polite and friendly without being too intrusive.The food was typical of Turkish cuisine except the added extra of chips, I personnally dont want chips but I presume typical Brits... must have asked for them. There was no entertainment I was pleased as I usually find the hotel entertainment to be noisy and not very entertaining at all so this did not bother us. If you are going and do have a problem I suggest you speak with Mustafer (hope I spelt this right) he sorted our air con for us he was always friendly and happty to help despite the fact that he never seemed to leave the place, his English is superb. I cant think of any thing else to add but feel free to contact me if I can help.. would I go back YES I would..

• Stayed: August 2010