US$53
US$138
US$120
US$73
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$105
US$91
US$53
Arslanlar Konagi Hotel(Bursa)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
US$82
US$76
Priceline
US$33
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Have been there for a night with the family.
It is far at middle of nowhere, not suitable for tourism... Not for me at least.
Yes comfortable bed but the room itself is not that good and the bathroom is old and even cracks at the wall ceramic!
For sure not my type

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bursa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear Darwihs,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class experience, however, it appears we fell short of our goal on your visit. We would like to apologize for failing to meet your expectations regarding our rooms and location. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for evaluation.

While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a much better experience.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 June 2016

In May, I travelled through Bursa as tour leader for a group of 32 passengers.
This hotel knew we were coming. They had confirmed the booking and when we arrived at Reception, our room keys were ready and waiting for us.
However, although the hotel had confirmed dinner, bed and breakfast, when we arrived at the restaurant at 20h00 for dinner, it was closed, lights were off and tables were stripped.
Although the restaurant staff sprang into action, the food they served was disgusting - dried out grilled chicken breasts, cold french fries. I was embarrassed that this quality was offered to my clients.
In addition, there was a large, noisy school party happening right next door to the restaurant. The location was in the "well" above the Lobby and the noise from the party echoed up the "well" to all floors of the hotel. Every one of my clients complained about the noise the next morning.
In all fairness, I must concede that breakfast the next morning was adequate but I left Bursa with 32 very unhappy clients.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Bursa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Bryan A,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience your group may have experienced with our restaurant services and the noise levels. Rest assured that it is in our continued efforts to maintain and improve our amenities and services in order to be consistent in giving our valued guests the best hotel experience possible. I do hope that we will get a chance to make it up to you in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 May 2016

This hotel is well away from the centre of Bursa but there is a tramline station just about 100 yards away, a single ticket cost 3TL which seems to be the flat fare, good value to get into the city centre which is about 30 mins away and about 14 stops. Buses also stop near the tram station. Hotel blurb on the website says there is a courtesy bus (there isn't).We last visited this hotel about 8 years ago, the tramline wasn't there then, and I think the standard of the restaurant has dropped since then. The food was not what I expect of Holiday Inn, very boring. There is a wine list of about 6 different reds, but when I tried to order a bottle I was told they didn't have any of those, the only option was Villa Doluca, either red or white. Plus side is that the rooms are of the standard one would expect, but as IHG members we got a suite in any case which was great.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2016

I've stayed here only 1 day. for business trip.

room is very clean, and hotel's location is good. this hotel is near tram station.

this hotel located the edge of university. that's why hotels is calm i think. not far away from small downtown, so can easily get things.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

Confortable room. Clean hotel. Staff was professional and quick both on check in and out.

I was just not really happy about breakfast. Coffee at the machine is poor. No scrambled eggs to eat. Could not eat pears salad on the buffet because of a human hair in it.

Diner was excellent and waiter efficient

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business