“Good Food and Prices in Cappadocia”
Review of Nazar Borek & Cafe

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Local Turkish Cusine
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I was trying to find restaurants in Cappadocia that accepted credit cards since my time in Turkey was short and I didn't want to exchange money. I ended up coming here, and they did accept credit cards. The menu was a good size with very reasonable prices. I ended up ordering lentil soup (7 TL) that came with bread, chicken chops (20 TL) that included fries, salad, and rice, and a sausage and cheese gozleme (8 TL) that included a salad. From what I was told tbe chicken chops was bigger than the grilled chicken. The soup was pretty good, and the chicken was bland yet tender and juicy, which I enjoyed because I don't like super salty foods. And it was dark meat too, which made it all tje more tastier. I really liked the rice that came with it because it was soaked in the chicken juice, but the fries were a too oily and soggy. The gozleme was almost like a savory crepe. It was a good amount of food for around $10 USD. I was definitely full by the end of my meal. The service was spectacular. I was assisted by the owner and one of his older sons. His little boy was so cute and had ice cream all over his mouth. This is a great value restaurant if you want some bang for your buck with exceptional service.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Good food, big portions, normal prices. Good if you are very hungry, after hiking for example) Authentic place. You're served quickly.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

The food here is good, and clean. The guy Is amazing. He gave us free ice cream while we waited for each other for washroom visits. He also gave us good tea for our headaches and was very friendly.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a little comfy place in the middle of goreme Main Street. The food is amazingly tasty! The owner and his son take care of the business and are just the best people to talk. So fun with great energy! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We had the vegetarian plate, so tasty. Best yogurt side we have had in turkey ... and we have had a lot. Friendly smiling staff and cheap prices. Highly recommend