“Great food and outstanding service”

Fat Boys Restaurant & Cafe
Ranked #19 of 124 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Turkish, Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The food is amazing and the service is outstanding. I was recommended to have the special and it was the best meal I tasted while in this small town. Definitely go here for the food but also the service. As I was here during the winter it was very quiet so I was able to chat with staff and even have a drink with the owner. They all do their best to make you feel welcome and they also speak English very well which is great considering my ignorance of the Turkish language. They provided me with some great advice and even called the company I was doing a tour with to change the time which they recommended as the time I had chosen wasn’t the best considering it was winter and the rising of the sun. If you have time drop in and say hi, have a great meal and if you need any help or advice I know that these guys will be more than happy to assist!!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I came to this restaurant last year when waiting the bus back to Istanbul. Since then we found the food taste is awesome and the restaurant staff are very welcome. The meat ball dish is one of recommended to try.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I came here nearly everyday we stayed in Cappadocia. The staff were very friendly and helpful and accommodating. The menu is extensive and also very affordable, with lots of delicious vegetarian options which was great! It’s a great spot to just hang out and relax even just for a drink or shisha. We were even treated to a free dessert!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

This bar/restaurant is in a great location in the centre of Goreme. The Turkish/Australian couple who own it are very welcoming and the rest of the staff are excellent. Good service, good drinks and good food including some Australian inspired specials. Well worth seeking out.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Called here as a party of 9 as it was central before boarding the night bus. Not all ate, some meals good some average but all for a reasonable price.