“Great lunch ”

Price range: US$10 - US$22
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bringing you the quintessential Anatolian Cousine in a magical setup among the fairy-chimneys and the valleys of Göreme. Indoors as well as outdoors dining option with live Turkish music on select days.
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for lunch. The restaurant was quiet, spacious, and the waiters were very professional and courteous. We had a room to ourselves with a beautiful view of the caves and hotels in the area. I liked the atmosphere and would eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,470)

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Were here just a couple of days ago - chose this restaurant to meet New Year 2017-2018. Great view, splendidn antique-styled restaurant with great cusine. And take your chance to taste local champaigne - we were really impressed with its nice taste! Definitely a must-visit gastronomic point in Goreme.
All personell speaks English nicely, so faced no trouble with communication. A really balanced price/quality place all in all.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This is a restaurant belong to sultan cave hotel. We have a dinner for Christmas Eve. The food was good, I ordered sea bass grilled that time and it came with a big size. The price was ok and I think it is better to come here rather than come to cheaper price restaurant with unsatisfactory foods

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel as it was a couple of minutes away. It was quiet when we got there but more customers came later. The service staff spoke a little English too. It was a large menu with lots of good options. The fried cheese wrapped in vine leaves were great! The eggplant meze was nice too. The mushrooms with cheese was a good vegetarian option for my mother. I enjoyed my beef with eggplant purée. Wine menu had many options and we enjoyed trying Turkish wine. Service was reasonable and the decor was very nice. It was quite a large restaurant, there was even a fire place, nice during the cold months.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

No one was available to welcome at the enterance, I got an impression that all staff was busy because restaurant was crowded. The food was over priced and taste was average. Serving time was good but I had to ask them several time for bread and when they served that it was cold like a rock. So I didn't ask them again because by that time my meal also got cold.

I can't recommend this restaurant to anyone. They should focus on there staff organization, and greet people with smiling faces.