“My favorite Turkish restaurant!”

Kale Terrasse Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 125 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family Run Property Since 1983 .Traditional Turkish and Cappadocian Cuisine .Enjoy Your Excellent Turkish Food in a Relaxing and Welcoming atmosphere ...
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I had dinner at Kale - Cappadocia last week. My thoughts: Best typical food and service in Göreme. I really had a good time, and the best dinner of my whole journey in Turkey, in addition the price was really good. I met some Brazilian friends right next to my table, and even took a selfie with the staff guy, he was really nice too. 10/10 experience.

1  Thank Laura B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed 15 January 2018

this restaurant located at the heart of Goreme and very easy to find. the environment is super nice and cozy, and the staff are excellent, they are very friendly and their service are just amazing.
The food are super delicious, I tried the Kebab and Pide (which is Turkish Pizza) and they were super tasty. If you guys happen to be in Goreme for a visit, you can go to this restaurant and try the food. so recomended.

1  Thank RizkaRie
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We were going to Cappadocia to see the beautiful place and our hotel was close the this beautiful restaurant.. At night, we decided to walk in the beautiful streets of Cappadocia and we were hungry! As we walked we saw that beautiful restaurant which has the Arab and Turkish decoration and vibes and that is something that we really love. As we entered, the crew were very friendly, helpful and kind. And the food was really awesome! And, they treated us in a very special way. After you finish eating, you can sit on the floor with Arab and Turkish vibes and drink the delicious tee. Also, the prices are really good. So, I recommend this restaurant to everyone who is visiting Cappadocia. You must visit it even if you just want to drink some tee!

1  Thank Yasmeen A
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Ok, folks! After we spent our energy admiring the incredible landscapes of Cappadocia, we have to recharge our batteries, isn't it? So, we had lunch at Kale Terrasse Restaurant in an wonderful, sunny autumn day, on the terrace. The restaurant is just in the downtown of the city, near an incredible "rock", like a tower! We ordered turkish food, of course, because it's delicious! The food is cooking in clay pot, on the oven, smells incredible and the taste is fantastic! Everything was great, the ambient, the food and, of course, the staff! Best regards for the entire staff! So, if you are in Goreme and wish to have a good lunch or dinner, don't hesitate to go at this restaurant, you will be pleased! Enjoy your lunch!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Don't get me wrong, the food was excellent - but I am not a culinary expert and I am not picky either - so I don't want to mislead people in thinking that the food was AMAZING - but the appetizer I ate was great for sure and definitely hit the spot. The ambiance was cozy. The staff was really attentive and pleasant to discuss with later on -- Note: I was here in Feb 2016 so things might have changed but I am going to positively assume in this still the two young (in their 30ies) brothers owning the place - and if you both read that, sorry for the delays, I meant to drop by with rating and review much sooner than that!

1  Thank Do-Dom-Dodo