“Amazing food- a must try! ”

Keyif Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Italian, Turkish, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Keyif is a family run cafe&restaurant aiming to offer the best food in the town for reasonable prices. Our product quality is the best among the town, prices are reasonable and the taste is delicious. You do not go wrong in Keyif Cafe&Restaurant.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The food is absolutely delicious and their manti is deffinetly one to try. Service and food delivery was quick and fast. Happy to say one of the best meals I've had in Turkey :)

1  Thank abz166

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Best experience
I was tired when I arrive tihe waiter welcomed me with really good behavior he has sense of humor and helpful(Zac)
foods wow really delicious the best I have tried in Turkey
The atmosphere is family and chilling
I highly recommend this restaurant to another traveler good price for really delicious foods

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We came here for lunch at this quiet and lovely place. Tried their pottery kebab and it came with great flavours. Service was excellent but their Turkish ravioli was not up to our expectation.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Such a lovelly and quiet place! The food is delicious and the service is excellent. We've been there three times and if we will return in Cappadocia I would say we will go there to eat again. I totally recommend it!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch and had the spinach gozleme and the manti (turkish ravioli). Both were fantastic and had such great flavours. Very reasonably priced too so it’s the perfect place to go if you want to try some local dishes!