“The ambience is just amazing! ”

Omurca Art Cave Cafe
Ranked #7 of 125 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hello and welcome to Omurca. Omurca means vine shoots in Turkish.So,here first of all we can serve you a good local red wine and you will surely appreciate our unpretentious cuisine,healthy,cooked with fresh products and lots of love.Here we love our guests to feel at ease like at home.Inside by the cosy fire place our outside in the sunny terrasse.To restore you we offer you Soup,pastrami speciality,a chicken or a beef casserole.And depending on the season we'll have hot wine,raki and some cakes and special desserts too. It's also an art gallery and you can enjoy Harun's sculptures on wine shoots.Very special! Welcome again ;-))
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cafe is extremely beatiful and it has an amazing soul! The owner is a unique person whom I enjoyed to talk to so much. Music in the cafe is also so good. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Omurca cafe is a huge part of our amazing trip to Cappadocia, and I will always remember this special place.

The food here is exceptional, and can be made vegan very easily! We had the bean salad (I’d fly back for that salad!) their friend vegetable dish which was mixed veggies and fries with a salsa type sauce (again - epic!) and their amazing freshly squeezed juice or iced tea.

Me and my mom came here 4 times, we couldn’t get enough of it. You could easily lose 4 hours in this place, the music, the food, the ambience. It’s a must visit for cappadocia and should be listed as a must visit site!

The owners were amazing, super friendly, couldn’t do enough for you. They gave us free drinks, a huge bowl of cherries, they were amazing, and genuine. They don’t care if you’re there for one drink, or an entire meal, you don’t feel rushed at all.
They are also pretty much single handedly feeding the stray population of cats, who come and sit in your lap if you’re lucky ;)

It’s worth noting this place is open till very late, and we came in the afternoon and late and night and loved it, it’s beautiful at night with all the amazing coloured lamps.

This cafe is an experience, and a must visit one at that. Great food, lovely people, you have to check this place out.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Found this place when were exploring Goreme. The place was so cozy and relaxing that we spent a few hours sitting having coffee and chit chatting. The owner was really nice!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

It wasn’t only the food that we would remember but the service given to us. It was the energy of the cafe and the owner that caught my attention. It was so refreshing. I really like it. The only thing I would wish for is that the cat litter be moved somewhere away from the sight of customers but anyway it didn’t matter to me. Cheers and keep up the great service!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This is the best ‘cat cafe’ I’ve been to lol. Very relaxing, cozy and artistic place. And the food is also great. Love love it.