“Thank you Cemil”

Tripbooking Travel Agency
Ranked #33 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tripbooking Travel Agency is a part of the tourism corporation called Kapadokya Ipek Yolu Tur. Tic. Ltd. Sti (Cappadocia Silkroad Group of Companies) which specialize in high quality services and primely trustable tours in Turkey. There are a lot of things to see in Turkey, however we mostly make our tours with fully reflecting the culture, adventure, history and locals.
Reviewed 23 August 2015

My wife and I had did a private tour on August 17, 2015, and we loved it. Our guide, Cemil, took us to great places, offered great background, and answered all the questions we had. We loved the mix of historical, geological, and cultural sites! Cemil went above and beyond to make us feel welcome in Cappadocia. Strongly recommended!

Yakup K, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Tripbooking Travel Agency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2015

Dear Rodrigo!
Thank you very much for your compliments.
As Best Deal Turkey Tours, we offer quality, first class experiences; our team takes great pride in going the extra mile to providing excellent service. Our experienced, local guides and drivers ensure you get the very best out of your outback adventure in a relaxed and enjoyable manner.
Our guides, like Cemil and Gözde, are selected not only for their knowledge of the sights, but also for their language skills, personality and ability to be a kind host.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

Usually tours aren't my favorite things to go on in the world, but this private day tour really captivated me. I learnt so much about the history and culture of Cappadocia- not much walking in the heat was required as well since we had a fabulous driver in an AC van. Our tour guide, Gözde, was extremely friendly and we had a blast with her; at the end I felt like I was conversing with my own sister! The whole tour gave my uncle, cousin and I a look at how intriguing and beautiful Cappadocia is. We had such a great time and I know I would reccomend this to anyone I know who goes to Turkey and I myself know I am definetly coming back in the future!

1  Thank Soumya G

Dear Soumya!

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

Our tout guid's name was Cemil, great guy, knows all the information, took us to all the amazing places with incredible views, even picked out special restaurants that we can experience the culture first hand. Loved that he tailored the tour to our needs and wants.
Made our stay even better, Thank you Cemil.

1  Thank Sarah A

Dear Sarah!

Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

An amazing day out with Cemil. Learnt so much about the history and sights of the area but mostly had a great time laughing, learning, looking around the whole day. My mum had her fill of shopping for all sorts of things while my daughter was pampered silly by Cemil. I loved the many stories of the places we visited ... Felt like being about with a group of friends ... Really good day!

1  Thank Kavita09

Dear Kavita!

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Great tour! The driver and the guide were so Nice and always tried to answer all of our questions not only about the city but also about turkish culture in general. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Paula F