12 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
FindHotelUS$149
1,291 results
All reviews seten restaurant sister hotel turkey junior suite the hot air balloons balloon ride the owner the hotel staff amazing views stayed here for nights early morning breakfast spread an amazing experience amazing place kelebek hotel kayseri airport omelette
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

One of the best hotels in Goreme town, definitely the best sunset view. Very pleasant and helpful staff. The room was big, nicely furnished, the Jacuzzi was a plus for sure. The terrace is wonderful at night, a cup of apple tea, the stars and the “ferry chimney” lights were amazing.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sultan Cave Suites, Agency / Consultant at Sultan Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Dear AnasBourhlem,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate to hear your comment and kind words. We are also glad to hear you had an amazing stay with us. We would love to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

Stunning rooms... friendly service... delicious breakfast and insight bar and restaurants. Phenomenal views of the sunset and balloon rides and of Goreme in general. Perfect location close to town and the surrounds! Cannot wait to go back to this place!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank ottiliab2017

Dear Ottiliab2017,

We really appreciate you share your positive feedback with us. We are happy to hear you had a fantastic stay. We will be delighted to host you again at the hotel on your next visit to Cappadocia.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 8 May 2019

Our experience in this hotel surpassed all my expectations. My wonderful experience with them actually started even before I arrived as all my inquiries were quickly responded to by the concierge.

We were booked in the King's Suite which comfortably accommodated my whole family (of 4). The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable, with a fantastic view of the rock formations.

The very much instagrammed rooftop deck was everything I expected it to be - awesome. When the hot air balloons are allowed to fly, the rooftop is decorated with carpets and tables to provide a nice setting for photos. Only hotel guests are allowed to stay in the deck during those times, thus, making it less crowded. It shows how much the hotel guests are cared for.

The restaurant served good food - and a wide breakfast spread. The waiters are very warm and accommodating.

Another aspect of the hotel definitely worth mentioning is the quality of service. It is very personalised - almost felt like home. Special thanks to Faik, Onur and Yesim who always made sure we had all that we needed.

This hotel is definitely highly recommended.

3  Thank 30innae

Dear 30innae,

Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Me and my husband visit Sultan Cave Suit during Easter, we had a fantastic stay in one of their JuniorSuits, The room/cave had everything you could ask for. Big thanks to Faik in the reception for all the help with location to visit, restaurants to try etc. And to Ali who helped us to catch the most beautiful picture of the ballons.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Nicole,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2019

I've just returned home after spending 2 nights here and YES, it is worth all the Insta- Hype. The deck from which you see all those photos had a REAL brunch on the table, and they have an amazingly careful staff. The rooms are very comfortable, quiet and they feel unique. I would have given it a perfect score if the breakfast buffet was more...imaginative. Don't get me wrong, it's not bad, but in the context of the overall experience, you would expect a lot more. I am not sure if I would return to this hotel, because there are many others I would be curious to visit, but not because I didn't like it. I would recommend it for 2-3 nights, of course.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple