See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean, rooms with windows are very special and unique. Cave rooms are sometimes small but here the space nicely designed and staff with very welcoming. Make yourself familiar with Uchisar, every corner is hiding new surprise. Morning view of this place is magnificent.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2015

We were at the end of a 6 week holiday in Europe and what an amazing finale. From the moment we sat down with the owner Mustafa to have a traditional Sharbat in the very comfortable reception area you immediately felt relaxed in the company of this soft spoken welcoming host. The hotel is fantastic, the views from the top balcony of the fairy chimneys and the valley beyond are breathtaking, to the spacious elaborately decorated rooms and the service which was the best we had in all of our travels. It was a very casual and relaxed atmosphere and nothing was a problem. A big thank you to Mustafa, Yasha, Onur and Melek for making our stay so comfortable. I would love to make a return visit to this wonderful place and highly recommend anyone travelling to Cappadocia to do yourself a favour and stay here.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Brenda T
Reviewed 12 August 2015

elegant, quiet, polite staff, the best choice in Uchisar undoubtedly.
We traveled during the winter, all the scenery was charming and romantic. The reception was wonderful, we drank good wine in front of the fireplace.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I stayed with my niece at this charming hotel which left us with wonderful unforgettable experiences.

The hotel is located on a hill-side overlooking the entire valley. The roof terrace in particular has fabulous views over the surrounding valleys on the one side and an excellent spot to watch the sunset on the other side. Nothing during our trip can go beyond sitting at armchair of this roof terrace to enjoy the sunset view while sipping the complimentary red wine from the host's vineyard.

The Hotel host Mustafa and his partner, Ali, have catered to our needs to make our stay unforgettable. Both helped us in getting around Cappaodocia with utmost patience listening to my niece and I with all our different requests. Both are very knowledgable about the surrondings and tours and has organized hot air ballon trip, house back riding tour and Whirling Dervishes (Sema Performance) and day tours for us.

The rooms are furnished at Ottoman style with modern life comfort. Sitting on the huge bed-like Ottoman style sofa chair at hotel living room while starring at and hearing the wood fire-cracking at the nearby fireplace is a delightful experiences. It is particularly unforgettable at a chilling summer night after a hot and exhausting day tour. It swings us back to 200 -500 years of Ottoman day while the relax jazz music from stereo brought us back the 21 century.

We walked around Uchisar and saw many other hotels but I strongly recommend harem because as it is unique.

When we will come back to Cappadocia we will definetely stay there again! Highly Recommendable!!!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ShirliePai
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I spent two nights here with my friend. Room, service, scenery, food...everything was just amazing. I don't have words to express how nice the room I stayed was. The most impressive point of harem cappadocia is its owner. Turkish husband and his Japanese wife runs this fantastic hotel and they can speak tons of language, Turkish, English, Japanese and so on. I'm sure you will have no stressful moment while staying there as long as you are able to read my comment. Friendly and kind owners make your days in cappadocia more marvelous. The most unforgettable memory in cappadocia is the tasty breakfast with amazing scenary from balcony. The best hotel regardless of the occasion of the trip!!

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
haremcappadocia, Sahibi at Harem Kapadokya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment. I and Mustafa are so happy to read it. Your stay at our place is a great memory for us as well. We are aiming to make a relaxed and non-daily atmosphere. As you say, the breakfast at our terrace is a can't miss event. We will try harder so that more people can experience the taste of our hotel.