All reviews the owner ancient times huge portions hotel overlooks close friends the hot air balloons place to stay boutique hotel honeymoon suite watch the sunrise testi kebab wake up early fantastic views turkey tour guide wood fire airport transfer
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

This is the best cave suites in cappadocia.
You should try restaurant. Wine is really perfect. Best location, cleanest rooms you could ever find in uchisar. Highly recommended.
You can also use bicycle rental service and enjoy best views in cappadocia.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
AlperKankilic, Sahibi at Millstone Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thank you for taking your precious time and make a comment about Millstone Cave.
We are glad that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms. Our restaurant is a great option when you need to taste genuine local cuisine.
We hope you will stay with us again the next time you visit Cappadocia!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The hotel is perfectly designed with minimalistic taste. The room that I stayed had a beautiful view of “Peribacaları” it was such a pleasure to have my morning tea against the scenery. I think the most beautiful part is the bathroom. It was nearly as big as the room itself with a huge tub bathtub and a shower area with good bathroom appliances. Staff was really professional and helpful. Breakfast was delicious with huge selection of cheeses and jams etc. and of course freshly brewed coffee was amazing. I will definitely visit Millstone Cave Suites again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

We are so grateful that you took the time to review our property.! It is wonderful to hear that our staff continues to provide top-notch service. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in our beautiful city! We love getting feedback from our return guests. We truly appreciate your continued visit to Cappadocia and Millstone.

Best regards...

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Arrived late night and had to walked up with all big suitecases due to bus couldnt go up because snow and slippery. Room was good, large and unique. Real stone carved and modified with moderen turkish styles. Only need some more light and air control. We need to open window so cool air can go inside room. View is awesome, in the morning when balloons are up in the air this is more even gorgeous. Breakfast was very good, Restaurant was very good choice to had dinner here. We had lamb chop and steak with mushrooms sauce. Lovely... staffs are very nice, friendly and helpfull. Thanks Burcu and Alper for your kind hospitality. We miss lucky and the cat too...

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking your precious time and make a comment.
We are terriblly sorry about heavy snow and the inconvenience of the transfer bus obstacle.
That very kind of you to express lightly your humble opinion for the unfortunate issue occured at your arrival.Our restaurant and our menu is ready to serve you on your next stay.
Many thanks for chosing Millstone among other options in the region.

Best regards...

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

For me this hotel gave me the best hotel experience ever. Food: the best food i ever tried. I recommend you to try "Testi Kebabi". Believe me, you will love it. Our room was amazing; it had a unique beautiful smell, missed so much now. Bath tube was fantastic. The hotel has a cute dog, "Lucky" we missed her so much. This hotel has the best view in the area compared to others. The owner is very friendly and the whole team of workers were friendly and very nice to us. Cappadocia is an amazing place, you will love it.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iamTravelr
AlperKankilic, Sahibi at Millstone Cave Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

We are so grateful that you took the time to review our property. We try to provide a warm, welcoming atmosphere for our guests, along with offering amenities that are aimed to make your stay not only pleasant, but convenient as well. Our dog ''Lucky'' is growing fast day by day,same as our passion for service to satisfy your expectations...
We hope to see you again soon!

Sincerely...

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I spent 2 nights in Millstone Cave Suites with my wife and daughter and just came back home today. I don't know where to start to tell you how wonderful this hotel was. First of all, we got a very warm welcome when we arrived at the hotel by the owner, Mr. Alper Kankılıç. The staff was very polite and friendly. They took us to our room which was a king suite. The room was very spacious, very clean and very well furnished. The bathroom is quite large with a very nice bathtub and a separate shower. Interior design of the room and the hotel in general, reminded me of an elegant japanese simplicity.
We had dinner at the hotel restaurant for 2 nights and the food was very delicious. Breakfast was very satisfactory too. Don't forget to taste the house wine which is very delicious and doesn't give you a headache the next morning. It was one of the most delicious housewines I have ever tasted.
The hotel has a breathtaking view and the staff at the hotel are very good at giving good tips about how to enjoy Cappadocia most. They are arranging a wide variety of entertainment for their clients. (like sightseeing tours, balloon experience etc....)
All in all, we enjoyed every second of our stay in Millstone Cave Suites. My advice is that don't bother to look for another cave hotel in Cappadocia other than this one...

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Erkan B

Thank you, thank you so much. What a lovely review.
I appreciate you taking the time to post it. Thank you for choosing Millstone for our recent stay.
We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and comfortable always.
I would like to also thank your for commending the staff. They do a great job and I am excited to share your post with them. The constructions have some details of Japanese taste indeed because we are very familiar with Japanese culture and really like Japanese simplicity of fine taste.On the other hand our hotel's view is one of the best view in Cappadocia thanks to the positional dominance to the valleys and especially sunrise balloon view raise the bar.

We hope to see you again very soon...

Best wishes...