“Amazing restaurant and service”
Review of Lagarto Restaurant

Lagarto Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Urgup
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time so much and were so satisfied with the service especially from Ercan. He spoke English and was able to understand us.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chef Ercan and his Team. As a solo traveler they made my dinner experiences very pleasant and enjoyable with their small talk and suggestions on places to visit and also recommendations on dinner choices. Thank you bunches :)
What I didnt know that this Hotel was the one where the Turkish Movie "Patron Mutlu Son Istiyor" was taken, I found out at my check out LOL This was amazing to me :))

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

It was a good night. GOOD FOOD GOOD MUSIC
GOOD SERVICE
Only think is all meet we ordered (2 different dishes) tasted the same
They need more variety on the meat dishes
The appetizers were delicious but they also need some variety on this

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

delicious food and magnificient scenery .
we went to Lagarta restaurant on our hotel’s(hasse cave hotel) recommentation. It is on the roof of Dere Suites hotel. When you climb up to restaurant, the fantastic terrace welcomes you( you should go there in the evening to watch the city lights )The personnel are super helpful and very nice. especially Mr. Ercan he was so hospitable that I thought he was my old friend I really thank him for his hospitality. He is an expert in his job.
We tried Testi kebabi. It was excellent as the performance of serving it. The meat melted in my mouth. It was just Great.
If I go Ürgüp again, I definitely go there

And I highly recommend you to try testi kebabi at lagarto.

Hope to go there again one day!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The waitor, Mustafa was so lovely and so accomodating. He gave us a small souvenir on departure and gave us blankets to keep warm in the winds. The food was amazing and the views were so great too. Highly recommend!