“Excellent Service ”

Lagarto Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 106 Restaurants in Urgup
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I was in urgup from 17 to 20th August 2018. I loved the restaurant so much that I had my breakfast and dinner in this restaurant each day. Very good quality food and friendly atmosphere especially Mr Ercan won my heart and soul by his unforgettable hospitality. He spoke English very well and guided me for my trip. Special thanks to the Lagarto restaurant and of course Mr Ercan for making my trip memorable.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We went to this restaurant and love it!!
They are located in the best spot to see the best landscape in Urgup and very delicious food. We would like to thank you Mustafa for the very friendly and professional services. Our best service in Cappadocia trip. Thank you.

1  Thank Exploration798669
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I visited the restaurant on my birthday evening and ordered artichoke, tomato paste and Turkish ravioli. Artichoke was bitter and all other food was cooked in terribly cheap oil which left a taste in my mouth for the whole evening. I felt unwell and had to clean my stomach in the end. Shame for using such ingredients in Turkey where you have access to best quality oil and produce

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our time so much and were so satisfied with the service especially from Ercan. He spoke English and was able to understand us.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Chef Ercan and his Team. As a solo traveler they made my dinner experiences very pleasant and enjoyable with their small talk and suggestions on places to visit and also recommendations on dinner choices. Thank you bunches :)
What I didnt know that this Hotel was the one where the Turkish Movie "Patron Mutlu Son Istiyor" was taken, I found out at my check out LOL This was amazing to me :))

Date of visit: July 2018